More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dirtymonica1 dirtymonica1

What's next?

Monica Kisses Ryan

As the Horror movie intensifies Monica leans against Ryan softly...instinctively as he towers over her. Ryan smiles nervously as he loves it, but is nervous and looks over checking that Andy is still passed out...and maybe sneaking a peek down Monica's tank top at her small but perky breasts. Monica makes small look sup at Ryan...feeling guilty she is leaning on him, guilty of the thoughts racing in her head, guilty about her fiance being a jerk to him...As Ryan looks to check Andy is still asleep and Monica looks up their eyes meet and linger both aware of the guilt in the others eyes. Both taking deep breathe as they know what they want is wrong...as Ryan gets the strength to look away Monica leans up and plants a feather soft kiss on his neck...pausing for a second...before planting another and another feeling Ryan shiver. As their hearts race.. and her kisses move up his neck and he turns to look down at her...his heart skips a beat as her sees the gorgeous wife to be of his high school bully...but before he could even say a word her lips kiss his!

FIREWORKS! sparks as their bodies jolt into life their lips kissing deep and hard. No soft little flirt kissing, just passion, lust and desire! Monica's hand sliding on his chest as they kiss careful not to move, to stir Andy as they kiss and gasp in shock...

Fireworks burning...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)