More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Jamendithas Jamendithas

"So, why do you feel like fighting: Money, Status, or Fame?"

Money

What I have come to find out are that money fights are those that will draw the biggest high rollers. Typically this pits fighters that are seen as oddball matchups in an exhibition, or as an execution where one fighter is obviously mismatched and the bankrollers want to see them squirm.

It just so happened that when I was scheduled to appear, a grocery chain magnate of note requested a fighter that "will shake the Earth when he fights, and bring down mountains when he fucks". Guess who fit the bill?

Bright lights reflect off the oil and sweat on my skin, shining and outlining my powerful and thick build. I was born a large baby, was brought up a large child, and became a large man. From an early start, my coaches drilled into me that "strength, when applied properly, is never a disadvantage", so I sought to be the strongest.

I have lifted weights with Strongmen, Wrestled every style from Mexico to England to Japan to Senegal, boxed a hundred conceivable ways, and grappled with sophisticated submissionists (although admittedly this is not my specialty).

So where does the oddball factor come in?

Attending the event would be the CFO of a rather large rubber manufacturing conglomerate who made another request: "I want to see a woman that can test the absolute limits of what it means to strangle".

As I enter the cage, I see who was selected to fill that role.

Who is she?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)