More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fiftyfiftyfifty Fiftyfiftyfifty

The first day.

Monday.

You're currently staying in a single bedroom apartment in a place you wouldn't call a big city, but it still has its own university. Elves, dwarves, humans, and others populate the area. It's a world of magic, but you're no wizard. You're just John Doe, a regular boy trying to make a living. Not everybody's a powerful sorcerer or mighty paladin. Some people are just trying to find their place in the world--maybe as a smith or a scribe.

You put on a pair of black boxer briefs and black trousers and a dark green hoodie. Then come on your white socks, and you're just about ready for the day. You remember the witch all of the sudden. How could you forget? It seems the curse hasn't activated yet this morning. Perhaps it only happens when you start to become aroused, or only when you get an erection. You aren't sure and you were too nervous to ask.

You check your phone. Yes, in this world there's cellphones, hoodies, the internet, but also magic. It's a strange world you live in, though you never thought much about it. Either way, it seems you have class today and it starts in two hours.

Then your phone rings.

A picture comes up of your female friend Lira Zarini, a half-elf to whom you've been friends with for years. She has shoulder-length brown hair and bright blue eyes. Truthfully, you always found her beautiful, but you've been strictly friends, and you don't think much of it otherwise. Usually.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)