More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Idontc1 Idontc1

Who should she pick?

Momo Yaoyorozu

The more Mei thought about the better choice Momo seemed. It shouldn't be too hard to convince her, she is very passionate about wanting to be a hero and a better quirk will defiantly help with that. Plus her creation quirk would be very impressive if made stronger. Now all she need to do was ask her. Luckily for her Momo was still in the class room cleaning up. Skipping most of the normal pleasantries, Mei jumped forward (causing her large bosom to bonce) and exclaimed "Come with me I need you to test something."

The assailant classes rep was slightly taken a back by how sudden this was but replied with "Um, you should tell me what I'm testing before well asking m-" Mei grabbed her free hand and started to move her to the room where the device is kept. "It is easier if you it first!" she said, being too excited to explain. Although Momo could have easily resisted she was curious about what the machine was. She didn't know Mei that well but it was clear that she hadn't been this excited in a while. So when she was introduce to the room she didn't really know what the feel.

"Ok, stay in here."

"Wait, explain to me what is this thing is first."

"Oh this? Can't you tell it a machine that permanently improves your quirk."

"Ok, so why me?"

"Well you want to get stronger don't you?"

This struck a cord with Momo who felt inadequate in terms of the usefulness of her quirk. She flashed back to times where she could have helped if only she had more fat or knew how to make something else. In one to one combat she was also weak. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to get stronger. But they was still a nagging felling that perhaps they may be something wrong with this machine, she thought about asking Mei what the side affect of this are or could be, but Mei was gone, and the door was shut. Part of her started to panic, looking around the large room for an exit. But if Mei didn't say anything it should be ok, right?

How was Momo feeling?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)