More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bugonia Bugonia

Who will you be?

Mom

Running water, you’ve gotten used to the sound as your alarm clock. Stretching you arms wide, you take a deep breath with eyes squinting and mouth yawning wide. “Morning whore!” Pete said as he kneeled over your chest, his young hands fingering your hair to grip the back of your head so he can thrust your throat onto his morning hard on. “Morwning..shweetie” you reply back with a mouth full.

Pete liked to sneak in while Dad was in the shower and surprise you before you’ve had a chance to open your eyes. This was a far cry from the days he would sneak into bed because of a nightmare. You knew how much he loved the shape of your tits, it was always a quiet secret that he chose to fall asleep face down in your cleveage. You didn’t mind it then, but you would prefer he would treat you better now...still, a donation was a donation and not something to be turned down. “Whats for breakfast?” Pete casually asked as he unceremoniously picked up the pace of throatfucking you.

“Gaglmcakes and ghegss” you said on his cock, saliva running down your chin.

“I didn’t catch that” said Pete as he grabbed the back of your head pulling your slobbering mouth off his cock as you gasped for air.

“Pancakes and eg-“ you said as Pete had heard enough and shoved you back on the pole, not letting go and using your throat as his personal fleshlight.

“Morning Son”

“Morning Dad”

Dad was happy to seee that Pete was taking proper care of his mother as he stepped out of the shower, clearly having started to prep for Mom’s morning dose. “I think i’ll go wake your sister” he said as he disappeared into the hallway.

Knowing Dad would certainly blow his load into young Sarah you latched on to Pete as a donor and started gagging yourself on his cock. But Pete loved having complete control of his mother and knew she had no other option at this point. Donations were both a luxury and a medical necessity. Slapping your tits until they were red, Pete pulled out and stood up over you. You’ve been here before and you knew what was coming. You pull your blouse to the inside so Pete can see your G cup breasts and open your mouth wide.

Pete unloads a stream of piss with a full hard on and deliberately misses so he soaks your chest and the sheets with only a little getting in your mouth. But even a little piss was enough to fuel the euphoria, you writhe underneath him begging for more.

“Turn over” Pete says

“Yes sir!” you reply, arching your ass in the air and face in the piss stained sheets as you unashamedly suck what you can out of the bedding. Pete starts with his thumb in your ass, which you thought was quite generous of him to warm up with just a finger. Fueled by the euphoria of his piss you beg him to take you from behind. But before you can finish your thought, your head is banging into the wall as Pete inserts himself into your ass. Groping your tits from behind you can feel him get bigger as he thrusts inside you. “Cum for mommy baby” you plead him.

Pete doesn’t say a word but pulls your hair back and fishhooks your cheek as your tits glisten from the soaked sheets. Wild with the excitement of banging his mother in the ass, Pete develops a rhythm and the clap of his cock into your ass out competes the sounds from the next room over. A moment later he pulls out and spins you around with his fingers still in your mouth and shoves himself inside you. Sitting upright with Pete standing on the bed he dribbles into the back of your throat.

“Sorry Mom, I would have more but I came on Sarah last night.”

“thats ok sweetie, you did your best”

Tits out, soaked in piss and cum webbing up your mouth, you head downstairs to make pancakes. After all, Dad must be hungry from donating to Sarah.

Where do you go next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)