More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Is anyone in the bathroom

Mom is taking a shower

Erik walks up to the bathroom door and hears the water running; his mother must be taking a shower. Gently turning the handle and opening the door quietly he sees the room is very steamy and he can barely make out the shape of his thick bodied mother behind the shower door. With the light shining through the small window in the shower all he can see is her silhouette as she lathers herself unknowingly with her son in the room. Erik silently opens the door and takes out a bottle of scentless lotion. He is about to exit the bathroom when he takes another look at his mother's form. He can see the outline of her huge breasts, the tips of her nipples poke out from the center as shadows of water droplets trail off of them. Her hefty round ass is jiggling slightly as she turns back and forth facing the water to rinse. Erik's cock jumps and begins throbbing thinking of his mother's womanly figure behind the glass. She then turns parallel to him with her back facing his direction and bends over to wash her legs.

Erik is in a trance watching his mother bathe herself. She is bending over so close to the glass door that the color of her skin reflects off of the condensation. The shadow from her butt crack is showing against the glass, but then Erik notices something strange. The is a shadow between her legs. Being a curious person Erik tries to make out its shape.

Laura turns again 180 degrees now facing her front towards Erik. She is again close enough to the glass that color of her dark pink areoles reflect off the glass. But Erik is distracted by the protruding member he witnesses between his mother’s legs. Erik sees that his mother is packing a huge uncut cock, which ran a third of the way down her thick legs; an equally large pair of balls underneith. The skin of her cock is so dark he could hardly see where it ended and her thick pubes began. Not knowing what to do Erik sneaks back out of the room closing the door quietly behind him.

Erik takes a moment to pause and realize what he had just seen.

“Mom has a bigger dick than anyone I’ve seen, even in porn,” he thought. “This can’t be real, my mind must have been playing games on me, there’s no way my...thick...hot...sexy mom could have such as massive cock.”

He heard the water stop and quickly went back to his room. Erik looks down at his own cock, his heart still beating quickly makes his cock throb to no end.

“Does Mom really turn me on even having a giant cock?” Erik began questioning his sexuality. He tried to get the idea out of his mind while putting his pants back on. “I know it’s wrong to see Mom this way...but.”

Just then Laura came out of the shower and approached Erik’s closed door.

“Sweety Mom is going to order a pizza for tonight is that okay?” Laura asked.

*voice cracking* “Yeah...*cough...Yeah that sounds good,” Erik replied nervously.

“Alright I’m going to order it and go pick it up. Should be ready by the time I get there,” his mother stated.

Laura soon left after getting dressed. Erik never left his room. He quickly took his pants back off and went onto his computer again. Clicking on the search bar he typed “women with giant cocks.” He was sent to a search list labely a lot of shemale porn, clicking on a few links he only found the typical stuff. He looked back at the searches and found a link “Futanari ladies with huge cocks.” Erik clicked the link and was brought to a sight fulled with women showing their massive cocks in different galleries. Most of the were large women about the same size as his mother. In both stature and cock size. Eventually he found a gallery with a spanish woman fucking a man. Her cock was huge and in one picture she had it completely burried into this man’s ass, her big balls nearly engulfing his. Erik couldn’t help but masturbate right there. He stroked his cock vigoriously to the gallery’s pictures until the last picture of this spanish woman shooting a huge load onto her partner. Coving his chest and face in a thick white layer of cum. Erik was not expecting the amount of cum she produced and immediatly came into a sock he had grabbed. Feeling relieved of this he cleaned up, and went to investigate his new findings.

With his Laura still gone Erik went into her room to find clues to further solidify his visions from earlier. He opened a few drawers looking for anything that would suffice as evidence of her giant member. He found nothing in every drawer he looked through. Erik then went to his mothers closet, at first only seeing a number of dresses, jackets, and sweaters. Looking on the floor he found an opened box of condoms. The package read “Behemoth” with a picture of a wicked looking horse on it.

“Well this is something but not quite what I was looking for. She could just have a ‘big’ boyfriend I don’t know...” Erik said to himself trying to find a way to disprove it to himself.

Erik looked above the clothing on the shelf at the top of the closet. A box looking worn out lay at the top. It was the only thing left in the room he hadn’t gone through. Pulling down the box he remarked to himself how heavy it was. He opened it. Inside he found a large collection of sex toys: inflatable butt plugs, huge dildos the size of his forearm, several cans of KY jelly, and an extremely long fleshlight that had been stretch out to point of looking like an amazon’s vagina. He found more condoms of the same brand with diferent inner tecture and lubricants on them. Lastly Erik stumbled upon a shoe box full of dvds. ALL were of futanari women, some fucking guys, others fucking women and more of futa on futa videos. One of the dvds was stuck to another on the end. It was crusty and covered in dried cum. Erik peeled it off the other video case and turned it over to read the cover. His heart stopped for a moment as he read the label through the thick layers of dried cum.

“Mommy’s Little Boy” was written clearly across the top. There was a thin teenage looking boy on his knees with a gag in his mouth, his hands tied together and was wearing a leash. Tears were running down his face. A large busty woman held the leash. She was a large blonde woman that had a devilish smile on her face looking down at the younger boy. Her hips were as large as his mother’s and between her legs was another huge cock fully erect with text reading 14 inches in a glittery star. Feeling shocked at his findings Erik put everything back in the box roughly in the same spot he had found. He carefully put everything back. He started to walk out of the room but noticed a canteloupe sized object in his mother’s trach can. He poked it softly. The liquid inside was thick and warm. He pulled it out with caution making sure not to pop it.

“Oh god mom this is too much...but...but I,” Erik had trouble gathering his thoughts. Something was compelling him to open it, he undid the knot that held everything together. Opening the condom he noticed how wide the hole was. Nearly as big as his palm he looked inside and saw a thick puddle if cum *clearly. He stuck his nose into the condom seeing if he can tell by the smell of it, if it was really jizz. He inhaled the air inside, it smelt similar to cum but very sweet. Similar to vanilla...cum. Against his better judgement Erik held the rubber open with his fingers, with one free he dipped the tip inside. He brought his finger to his face and tasted his mother’s seed. A sudden explosion of flavor flooded his mouth, like a salty vanilla flavor. It was quite literally the tastiest thing he had ever had in his mouth. His dick was halfway hard now knowing he had a melon sized ballon full of his mother’s delicious cum. He quickly grabbed a few empty water bottle and began to pour his mother’s cock juice into it. Filling 1...2...2 1/2 water bottles full, and stashing them under his bed.

Laura came home shortly after Erik’s discovery, pizza in hand and stomach growling.

“Erik come get some pizza,” she yelled down towards his door.

Erik came out of his room, he had successfully lowered his hard cock to a manageable size, and continued towards the kitch. He sat down, and pulled a piece out in complete silence.

How does Erik approach his discovery?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)