More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wysabe wysabe

Is anyone in the bathroom

Mom is taking a shower (alt)

As erick walked closer to the door he heard the shower running. His mother was home from work early so she must have hopped into the shower.

But he realized she didn't shut the door all the way by accident and since he was here he decided to have a peek. At his insanely sexy mother.

Erick always fantasized about his mom since puberty. She was smoking hot and had the best hour glass figure ever. As well as the biggest tits, no joke they were easy X-cup monsters. If it wasn't for here seven foot hight they would look ridiculous on another woman. Her ass was also just as huge. She was also in her late thirties but looked to be in her early twenties. So of corse he tried to seek peaks before. now he might have a perfect opportunity of a small glance at her.

Erick as stealthily as he could walked up to the edge, closed one eye and looked. In all her glory there she was. Before erick never thought about the layout of the bathroom. However ether by accident or on purpose, whoever designed it had made the best peping tom bathroom ever. As the angle the door opened up on had a perfect view of the entire shower.

There erick saw his mother behind a wall of clear glass and even though the steam did cover a lot of her mid section, her tits weren't covered at all. Hoever a bit of cold sweat went down his spine as he saw that do to his mothers seven foot frame had her eye sight just barely peek over the glass sliding door all she needed to do was stand on her tip tows and she could see him just as good as he sees her.

Erick gulped at the thought but it did little to discourage him. He fixed his eyes on her gigantic tits. As eriks mother was in the middle of rubbing them with a bar of soap. He was hypnotized as she used her whole forearm to lift just one high enough for her other hand to get underneath to scrub clean. White soap bubbles were moving along increasing the hypnotic erotic scene of it all. She then moved to scrubing her stomic and back side. More soap folewed down, and so to did his eyes.

There the steam was covering up most of what was going on but her out line was veary clear. Erick took his time looking over her large ass, as his mother twisted her body trying to reach.

Her large tits pressed up agens the glass albeit one side. As she rubbed her hand all over her ass cheeks soaping them up. But as she twisted erick saw something strange.

He saw something swing out as she twisted to reach her ass, something on her crouch. Erick didnt get to pondet it as now his mothers hads reached in that area.

What he saw next made his jaws drop. As hus mother grabed the base of her crouch and lift somting up, somthing huge. The other hand had the bar of soap and she rubed the base of her crouch and moved it up the lanth of this huge object.

'Oh my god is that a cock.' Erick thought.

Slowly she lifted it up, erick seeing the sear girth of it sweated. She rubed the soap down its lanth once amd then placed the soap bar off to the side. She bent her knees a little and crouched slitly. Do to her giga tits in the was she couldent see her hands clean properly but she made do.

One hand heald the base wile the other rubbed it up and down almost stroking it. Now erick could see the whole thing, and it was huge. Using his mothers forearm as a measuring stick he could see it was bigger then the forearm including the hand.

He glued his eyes on her cleaning it. She first scrubbed the bottom were the urethra was. Next she scrubbed the one side and then bending over more the tip of her cock was scrubbed. She then move the hand back to the base and the other had scrubbed the same way but on the other side.

Erick couldn't believe what he was seeing. His mom has a monster cock that was so big it probably went past her knee when flaccid.

Soon his mother was finished scrubbing her cock and then reached feather down and puled up a huge testical.

Erick could tell this was just one of two gigantic testicals and decided he had seen enough and moved away from the door quietly.

What does Erick do next.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)