More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Is anyone in the bathroom

Mom cleaning the restroom (dirty)

Erik opens the bathroom door and unexpectedly bumps into something on the inside. Laura was knelt down on the floor mopping the tiles with a hand rag. Sudden panic over comes Erik as he is half naked with a rock hard cock in the same room as his mother. She turns around abruptly.

“Sorry baby mommy is just cleaning the fl...” she says before pause at the site of her son behind her with a raging boner. There is a moment of silence before Erik steps backward out of the bathroom and awkwardly returns to his room. Erik shuts the door in absolute embarrassment. His cock slowly goes bad to normal, and he puts on pants. His face is red knowing that his mother saw his full erection clear as day right above her.

After a few minutes Erik hears a knock at the door.

“Sweety do you mind if I come in...I need to get your laundry,” his mother sayd before opening the door and peaking her head in. Erik realizes his computer is still showing porn of the female character. He quickly goes to shut his computer but his mother has already seen the content and isn’t surprised. She opens the door to his room completely and walks inside and sits down on his bed.

“Can we talk for a bit Erik. Don’t worry everything is fine,” Laura says reassuringly.

“Alright...what’s there to talk about,” Erik asked.

“Well baby obviously I saw your...you know...erection and I just wanted to ask a few questions,” his mother said.

“Okay...what was one of your questions,” Erik replied.

“I just wanted to know if...if you’ve...had sex yet. I mean a young handsom man like yourself must get a lot of women’s attention,” Laura stated.

“No I haven’t, I don’t find interest in the girls I go to school with. They tend talk about nothing...and are too confusing,” Erik said a big ashamed of not being sexually active.

“Well I wanted to ask something else, but the video you were watching answered that,” Laura smirked.

“What do you mean?” Erik asked.

“I...um...I wanted to ask if you were gay, but clearly you aren’t,” his mother giggled a bit.

“Okay, is there anything else you wanted to know,” Erik wanted to finish the conversation as soon as possible.

“Mmmmmm...I guess not at the moment...” Laura said looking deep into her son’s eyes. “Maybe I’ll ask you later...I can tell you’re not in a great mood right now.”

Erik was confused, but knew his mother was right. He felt terrible but at least she didn’t give him a hard time (no pun intended).

“Alright well I think I need to step outside for a while, it’s still kind of awkward in the head,” Erik told his mother.

“That’s fine I understand baby,” his mother said, “ but first can I get a hug?”

Erik didn’t feel right about this but knew it would make his mother’s concern die down. “Alright,” he agreed.

Laura then stood up and gave Erik a tight hug. Pulling his lower body into her own, almost as if she was trying to feel if Erik was still hard. Laura pulled her son’s head into her chest and lean her cheek on his crown.

From Erik’s perspective he was being smothered by his mother. Not that he didn’t enjoy it, just that his morals come into question when his face is resting in his mother’s cleavage. She was pushing her waste against his, but he didn’t resist.

Their embrace lasted much longer than a normal motherly hug would. Erik begins to feel hot and something is pressing against his leg quite hard, which wasn’t there are the begining of his mother holding him.

Laura realized she was holding him too long and let go of him kissing the top of Erik’s head before he backed off. Erik stepped back looking at his mother who had a huge smile on her face. He looked down to see what was poking him and saw a large tube running down his mother’s thigh. His mind wandered, but came back thinking, “there’s no way that’s what I think it is. It’s way to big, and she’s a woman.”

Laura was still smiling as out of the corner of Erik’s eye he saw the rod in his mother’s yoga pants twitch and pulse. He ignored it for now.

Picking up his keys, wallet, and phone Erik started towards the front door.

“I’ll be back in a bit Mom. Gonna grab some coffee before dinner,” Erik said as he left his apartment.

“See you in a bit honey,” his mother replied.

Erik walked down the street constantly running the scenario over in his head, again and again. He was slowly getting over the embarrassment he felt. After a few blocks he starts thinking about the hug he shared with his mother. It was a bit too long to be family love. More like an intimate moment. He remembers seeing his mom on the floor of the bathroom with her big plump ass facing the doorway. How it jiggled slightly when the door bumped into her. Then how she embraced him afterward for what seemed like minutes. His mind wandered off again think about his mother’s soft curvy body. How she had such a womanly body her curves, her huge tits rubbing against his face, her soft belly pressing into hus diaphram. But then he remembered the thing pushing up against his leg, how it felt oddly like a giant hard cock. Erik felt in his pants his own currently erect cock as he walked comparing it to the pressure he felt from his mother’s waist. It felt nearly identicle but what he felt from his mother was massive, about twice as big as his own.

Thoughts started to emerge in his head fantasizing about his mother having a huge cock without him ever knowing. It turned him on for some reason.

Erik evetually got his coffee and returned home. He opens the door to his home.

Upon Erik’s return what does he find

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)