More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sirspanksalot122 sirspanksalot122

Who is on the other side of the door?

Mom and sister

When the door opened he was met with crushing hugs from his mother and little sister. They helped him bring his bags inside and offered him a drink. He thanked them for their help and the offer and they all sat down so they could visit and catch up. He told them about what had been happening at college since the last time he had been home, how his finals had gone you know stuff like that. They then informed him that he would be staying in his sisters room and his mom and sister would share her room because they had rented out his room to one of his sister’s friends from nursing school. Her name was Anya. This surprised Benjamin but he was ok with it. I mean there was nothing he could really do at the moment although he thought to himself, I hope she is hot at least. They asked if he had any plans for this summer. I don’t know maybe hangout with some friends, go to the movies maybe even get a job he replied. O that reminds me Bill your old boss from JC Penneys called, he said you could have your old job back, if you want it. He said he would think about it. Ben had worked at Penneys three out of the last four summers and last winter. It was not his favorite job but it was work which could be hard to find. After they talked for a while his mom headed over to her boyfriends house and his sister went out with some friends but invited him along.

What should he do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)