More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by diaperslut diaperslut

Who is this new house mate? Sister, cousin, stranger, co-worker?

Mom and "Dad" (Mara; maned wolf)

I opened the door to reveal my purebred white and grey wolf mother and her new "husband." When I say husband, I mean, to me, first impressions, I thought my mom had gone lesbian, as there stood a six foot tall, C-cup breasted, very fit looking Maned Wolf. "KATEY! HEY!" Mom greeted. In case you were wondering, Mom was about my height (5'6) and roughly my weight, too. I'm not one to really judge but, I think my dad's lack of fitness drove her nuts. She would get up every morning and either go for a run for an hour or spend 30 minutes doing push ups and sit ups. Dad always said they met in the military, but, really, her exercise regiment was the only thing that gave it away. That day, she was wearing a pair of white jeans and a matching shirt. Her new lover was...well, I say she was a Maned Wolf, but I think she had a bit of regular wolf in her 'cause she was pure dark gray and wore green camo cargo pants and a semi-tight, short sleeve black and red shirt. Mom seemed to have the bigger bust, but I'm not one for comparing my mother's breasts to anything really, but I did know that Mom was a C-Cup, as well, just a slightly bigger C-Cup.

"Hey, Mom! You should have called before you came over!" I said, a little ashamed at my skimpy outfit and the mess.

"Well, I tried, sweety, but you never answered," she replied and I realized I hadn't seen my phone in a while, which meant it was buried somewhere.

"Um...yeah. Between the hospital and lack of down time with work...I actually have no idea where my phone is," I responded as we broke the embrace.

Finally, my mother looked at the mess and gasped. "What on earth! Katherine Josephine Ringold, This place is a flippin' mess! I raised you better than this, young lady!"

"Yeah. I was about to clean it up now that I have time to," I tried to defend, but Mom wasn't having it and quickly grabbed me by the arm and pulled me to the nearest wall.

"Assume the position, missy," she ordered and I groaned in protest.

"Mom! I'm 24. I'm not a little..." and I felt her hand strike across my butt to shut me up and I immediately jumped and obeyed her previous command, putting my hands on the wall, butt out, legs apart. "Tail up!"

Mom put a hand on my stomach and proceeded to give me 15 hard spankings on my clothed buttocks before yanking my shorts down and giving me another 15 spankings on my bare butt. After which, my ass was a bit sore, but my face was much redder as I realized I had an audience to this punishment. When Mom finished, I carefully pulled up my shorts and tried to turn to them, but my head refused to look this newcomer in the eyes.

"By the way, this is my new wife, Mara. She's Samoan, and is my personal trainer. And she's very good," Mom introduced finally, and I shyly extended my hand, which Mara took and pulled me into a big hug.

"Don't worry, Katey, we'll help ya clean," the tall woman remarked, her Samoan accent and I found my previous shyness gone and replaced with a bit of...arousal. I'm not usually one for , but, between Mara's firm arms, and her accent, I felt...weird.

"Right. I may have taught you better, but I also understand that your life hasn't really been easy lately. We heard about your time in the hospital and that's actually why we're here. Well, that and I wanted you to meet Mara," Mom agreed.

"Yeah. We decided to come down for a few days and help you out," Mara replied.

"Oh, and call her 'Dad', please. Her request," Mom insisted.

"Yup, I want you to think of me as family. Normally, I'd like you to call me 'Mom' as I prefer female pronouns, but, it will be less confusing to just use the male ones," Mara chimed.

That was something I was going to have to get used to. My biological father wasn't that great of a person. I would tell you what happened to him, but I haven't heard anything about him ever since Mom kicked him out when I was in high school. So, this would be the first "Dad" I've had since then, and I wasn't all that comfortable with it really and I kept correcting myself all day. Also, all day, I thought I caught my new "dad" tossing lustful glances at me, but I just shrugged it off.

At the end of the day, Mom and "Dad" retired to my guest bedroom and I plopped down on my big queen bed, falling asleep instantly.

What happens in the morning?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)