More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by pokemonghostblack pokemonghostblack

What's next?

Mom Self inflation

John wakes up one morning he heads down stairs and there sits his 5'4 tall mom in a bikini. Hey honey I am about to head into the pool care to join me. John agrees and she heads out. John then sits there and thinks man I wish my mom was inflatable. Little did he know that he just made his mom become expandable. He then heads out. She's just chilling there in the chair. She then gets up and says hey honey can you get the hand pump for the inflatable real quick. John agrees. He gets the pump. His mom thanks him. He lays down and begins to hear his mom moaning. He looks up and sees his mom with the pump in her mouth. She begins to pump and immediately with the pump and her tits begin to become perky. Mmmm she moans as she keeps pumping. Eventually her tits start to look like they barely fit in the top of the bikini. She sits there and says ahh much better. She then looks over at you and says come here big boy. John does and she pulls his swimming trunks down. She then takes his penis and puts the tip of the pump in.

What happens next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)