More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by awesomeness98778 awesomeness98778

What's next?

Mom Becomes Bimbofied

Josh Anderson is in his room working on something he's been trying to create for the past few days. A few weeks ago, the public library sold books no one checks out. Josh came across an old book called "The Forbidden Potions," which contains these strange recipes for creating potions. He thought the book was a complete joke at first. But he decided to create one of the potions in the book just for the fun of it.

After he brought the book, Josh went straight home and created one of the potions the book had. It was easy to make, and Josh had everything he needed to produce it at home. He created a potion that the book said would increase the size of his cock. After drinking the potion, Josh was shocked to see his cock grow right in front of his eyes. He looked through the entire book to see what else it contained. Since Josh brought the book, he has created a few more potions. And all of them have worked.

The latest potion Josh is trying to create is actually a combination of two. The book has instructions on how to combine two separate potions. Josh is attempting to blend the Bimbo potion and the Obedience potion. He had to order some of the material to make it. But Josh has everything he needs and is almost done creating the concoction. After following all the instructions precisely, the potion is complete.

With the finished potion in his hand, Josh heads toward the person he wants to use it on. He quietly enters the room his MILF of a mom, Meghan, is working out in. Josh grabs his mom's water bottle and exits the room without her noticing. He empties the water bottle and then pours the potion he created inside the bottle. Josh knows what he's planning to do to his mother is wrong. But he's fantasized about fucking her many times before. He enters the room his mom is in again and walks up to her, water bottle in hand.

"Hey, Mom. Would you like your water bottle?" Josh holds the water bottle in front of his mom, hoping she'll take it.

"Thanks, Josh. I was thinking about taking a break."

Meghan grabs the water bottle out of her son's hand and doesn't notice the smile on his face. She quickly realizes the liquid she's drinking is not water. But she continues to drink it as the liquid tastes delicious. After drinking everything inside the water bottle, Meghan begins to feel weird. She's having a bit of trouble trying to think. Why is she starting to get horny all of a sudden?

"Mom. From now on, you will do everything I tell you. You will believe everything I tell you. Show me your titties, Mom. You want to show me your big titties. It turns you on when I stare at your titties. You love playing with your big titties when you're horny."

Meghan knows she should yell at her son for asking her to see her breasts. However, she can't seem to say anything. And, for some reason, the thought of showing her son her breasts is turning her on. Meghan feels like her sports bra is starting to get tight. She's feeling very uncomfortable wearing it. Despite her mind telling her not to, Meghan takes her breasts out of her bra and feels relieved.

Josh's cock starts to become hard as he stares at his mom's breasts. He smiles as her breasts grow right in front of his eyes. His mom already had big breasts. But now they are massive. Josh watches his mom squeeze her breasts together as the color of her hair changes to blonde.

"Please forgive me, Joshy. I, like, feel very horny all of a sudden. I can't stop playing with my breasts. I mean, my big, bouncing titties. Do you like looking at my big titties, Joshy? I, like, know I'm enjoying having you look at them. It's, like, turning me on so much."

What is she saying? That's not what Meghan wanted to say. What is happening to her? Why can't she stop playing with her titties? Her titties. Playing with them feels so good. Meghan's pussy starts to become wet as she continues to play with her new titties. But a small voice inside her head is telling Meghan she shouldn't be playing with them in front of her son. Her son shouldn't even be looking at them. But her body won't listen to her. It's like it has a mind of its own.

"You will refer to me as Master from now, Mom. You will become extremely horny whenever you see my cock. You will think about having sex with me whenever you see my cock. You will see nothing wrong with . Tell me, Mom. Do you remember what you were doing?"

"Yes, Master. I, like, was..."

Meghan looks around the room, confused. What was she doing again? She can't remember. Meghan is having a hard time thinking. She's starting to hate having to think. All she wants to do is keep playing with her big titties. Meghan knows she was doing something before Josh came in. Maybe he remembers what she was doing.

"Like, what was I doing..."

Meghan stops speaking when she turns to look at her son again. His pants are off, and his cock is completely exposed. She can't believe how big her son's cock is. Meghan slides her hand inside her pants and begins to play with herself. Her pussy becomes wetter as images of her having sex with her son fill her mind, turning her on even more. What's wrong with her? She shouldn't be thinking about having sex with her son. It's wrong. Isn't it? Why is her mind telling her there's nothing wrong with ?

"We were going to begin your sex training. You told me you want me to train you to be a dumb, slutty bimbo. You said you want me to train you to be a good slut for my cock. Remember, Mom?"

"Yes. That's right. I, like, remember now. Please teach me how to be a good slut for your massive cock, Master. I promise I'll, like, try my best to become the perfect dumb, slutty bimbo for you. What do I, like, have to do first, Master?"

"Take off all your clothes and start bouncing on my cock, Mom. If you want to be a good slut, I need to make you completely addicted to my cock."

Despite the voice in her head still yelling at her not to, Meghan takes all her clothes off. She nearly cums as she slides her son's massive cock inside her. After fully sliding his cock inside her, she starts to bounce.

"Like, oh my god! Your, like, cock feels amazing in my tight, slutty pussy, Master! I, like, think I'm already completely addicted to your massive cock!"

Josh grabs onto his mother's hips as she starts bouncing faster. His eyes are focused on her big titties. His mom keeps bouncing on him as his cock makes her cum for the first time. He remembers the book said if a woman drinks the potion, the effects will be permanent if a man cums inside her. Josh planned on cumming inside his mom since the beginning. But he also remembers that the bimbo personality might not fully erase the person's original self. A small part of his mom might still be in her. But Josh knows how to fix that problem.

"I will fuck you every day, Mom. You want me to fuck you every day. You will think about having sex with me nonstop. After I cum inside you, your new bimbo personality will fully replace your old self. You will become my slutty bimbo sex after I fill your tight, slutty pussy completely with my cum. You want me to cum inside you. There's nothing you love more than having your tight, slutty pussy filled with your Master's cum. Do you understand, Mom?"

"Like, yes, Master! Like, please cum inside my tight, slutty pussy! I, like, want you to fuck and cum inside my tight, slutty pussy every day! I, like, hate this dumb voice that's inside my head that keeps telling me this is wrong! If what I'm doing is wrong, then, like, why does it feel so fucking good?!"

"Don't worry, Mom. That voice inside your head will disappear very soon. I'm about to cum."

No! Don't cum inside! Don't... Meghan's mind goes blank as her Master cums inside her. Why was she yelling at herself not to let her Master cum inside her? She can't remember. She doesn't want to think about it. Meghan hates thinking. Master can cum inside her pussy whenever he wants. Meghan wants her Master to cum inside her every day. She stops bouncing on her Master's cock as he finishes cumming inside her.

"Am I, like, a dumb, slutty bimbo now, Master?"

"You're starting to become one, Mom. But I do wonder if I successfully impregnated you with my child. If you're not pregnant, I still have plenty of the day left to try. Now, start bouncing on my cock again, slut."

Meghan starts to bounce on her Master's cock again. The idea of being impregnated by her Master is turning her on so much. She really hopes her Master impregnates her soon. And she hopes her Master will keep his promise that he'll fuck her every day.

The personality of Meghan Anderson is completely gone, never to return. She has been turned into a slutty bimbo by her own son. And she couldn't be happier.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)