More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by El-E El-E

What's next?

Mom's Dress

In his parent's room, Jack knew exactly what he was looking for. His dad's favorite dress, the one that dad always stopped to check mom's ass out when she was wearing. The light blue a-line chiffon dress, with short sleeves. Mom looked sexy in it, but Jack knew that he would look sexier.

He also found a pair of his mom's panties, dirty. He rubbed the smell on him, so he would smell faintly of his mother's cunt. Dad might like that, he thought.

Stockings came next, plus he pushed some socks into a bra. He dug deep into mom's closet and found a red-haired wig. Mom was blonde. Beneath the wig he found a box labelled XL, which when flipped open revealed various dildos, each tagged with a man's name. Along with those he found a strap on. Jack grabbed the dildo labelled with his dad's father's name and wondered if this was grandpa's cock in plastic form.

All dressed, he proceeded to use mom's makeup. He laid a foundation and did his eyeliner as best he could. It was a little messy, but Jack thought it looked okay. His cock was rock hard inside his panties. He made sure to douse himself with some of mom's perfume.

"Looking good babe," he said to himself. "Now time to go be daddy's fuckdoll."

In the kitchen he grabbed his father from behind, as he had seen his mother do many times.

"I'm cooking dear," Jim said. Yet he reached a hand up backwards and massaged Jack's neck. Jack, doing as he'd seen his mother do, nuzzled his father's neck and kissed it.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)