More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by SergeantC SergeantC

Does Molly go to the front desk, or look for a service entrance around the back?

Molly goes to the front desk

Molly didn't want to be trapped in a hotel full of people, unable to stop them from seeing her naked body. If she went around the outside, at least she'd be able to run if need be.

She looked left and right to make sure she was still alone, then turned and started walking rapidly in the direction of the elevated freeway, as she suspected there would be no one around it to see her. She kept her hands at her sides because she was certain she was certain she could move faster that way, and she wanted to spend as little time as possible in this state.

She reached the corner of the hotel. She flattened herself against the wall, then slowly, carefully peered around the corner, looking for anyone who might see her. The path in front of her was empty.

Molly slipped around the side of the hotel and crept along, pausing just before reaching the first window. She knelt down and crept on her hands and knees along the ground below the level of the window, as careful as she could to stay hidden, hoping this would work. Her posture reminded her in some way of a swimming pool, which led to an image of her swimming in a large pool in an open, echoey room. This made no sense. She hadn't gone swimming for some time. Why think about it now?

Once she was past the window, Molly straightened up and crept along the wall to the next window, then knelt down and repeated the process of creeping on all fours under the level of the window. She did this at each window, making her way slowly along the wall, but not being seen.

Then Molly came to a glass door. A concrete sidewalk led from the door to the front parking lot. Molly stopped, studied the door. It was completely glass; she couldn't crawl under this one. She would have to move very quickly, to run past it as quickly as she could, and trust to the luck that so far hadn't done that much for her.

Before she could run past the door, Molly saw a shadow blurring the glass. Then the door started to open. Molly started to back away from the opening door. A few feet behind her was a shrub; if she could make that, she could hide. If not, whoever was coming through the door was going to get to feast his eyes on her blonde hair, her slender body, and her impressive rack.

The door continued to open. Molly continued to back away from the door, hoping she would get to the beckoning cover of the shrub in time.

Does Molly hide in time, or does whoever is coming through the door get an eyeful of the naked beauty?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)