More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

What's next?

Molly And The Birthday Suit Bet

I was with my friend Molly, a pretty redhead member of an anime club I had joined at school. My other friend Sam had come with us to see the newest Marvel Cinematic Universe film. What she didn't know (because Molly made me swear not to embarrass her) is that me and Molly had gotten into a heated discussion about the ending a few months ago, and she had in her excitement made a bet she wished she could withdraw. I chuckled happily to myself, knowing that if I had predicted the end correctly, a beautiful, beautiful thing would happen. Because the terms of the bet were this: if I guessed the correct ending for the new film, Molly was going to take all of her clothes (including her underwear, shoes and socks, and any jewelry) off, right there in the theater. And beyond that....she was going to stay nude as long as possible (we hadn't worked that part out yet. I jokingly said that she could get dressed after a year.) So there we were. Molly was visibly fidgeting as the movie began....and then I guess it was time for me to make my prediction. The movie ended, and I saw Molly's eyes widen as she realized what had happened. She ran over to hug me, sobbing uncontrollably.

Sam looked confused, but I just paid attention to the girl in front of me as she royally freaked out. "D-don't make me do it, ok?! You won....it was a s-silly bet...." She stuttered, trying to keep from crying herself. I gave her a reassuring smile and pat on the back while saying "It'll be fine, you're beautiful."

I got a punch in the arm for that. She hissed at me. "Oh thanks, that makes it so much better that I'll be na-" She looked over at Sam, who raised and eyebrow. Then she whimpered. "Please!" I raised her to eye level. "Come on. I trust you. We're friends right? No backing out. I would have done it." I gave her a playful wink and she calmed down, though she still looked uncomfortable.

I turned to face the crowd.

Most of them were looking away as the credits rolled, or talking about the crazy twist ending. "No one's even looking, Molly!" That wasn't entirely true. And even if there were only a few concerned or intrigued parties stealing glances our way, everyone would obviously see if she really upheld the bet. I'm sure she realized this too, because whatever arguments she was trying to make for getting out of the bet were falling on deaf ears.

"Fine then." She huffed, face red with embarrassment. Then she took off her shirt, revealing her black bra, and her pants, leaving her in just her underwear, shoes and socks.

I gulped loudly, but as usual I kept my composure. "Well then, the time has come to see if you're serious about this, or just bluffing."

She looked at me in confusion. "What do you mean? Do I take the rest off too?" Wait, what? She really was serious! I took a deep breath. "Well, you have to stay completely naked for an entire year."

She bit her lip. "Ok...but can we at least cover ourselves up with a blanket or something? I just don't feel comfortable being completely naked in front of everyone."

I thought for a moment, before nodding. "Yeah, fair enough. "You're allowed to cover with blankets, objects, or your hands. No clothing at all, though. I think you'll look cute, anyways!" I look at her half naked body suddenly gracing the public area. People have noticed and are pointing at the girl in her black bra and panties and shoes. Her medium sized breasts are held nicely, although they'll soon be bared. Her slender but muscular bare stomach, her smooth looking thighs....

I watch her chewing her lips and nervously playing with her hands. Meanwhile Sam is dumbfounded and has gotten up. "Molly?! What- what are you doing, put your clothes on!" I don't blame her, if I was in her position I'd probably feel the same way. I give her a look, and she gulps.

"Molly, I really don't think you should do this." She pleads, trying not to look at the girl.

Molly just softly replies. "It...It was a bet. I have to keep my w-word....". Then she looks at me, sadly, but full of resolve. I don't sense anger, but she's not enjoying this. She reaches behind her back to fumble with her bra, while kicking off her sneakers and using her socked toes to remove the other shoe. "It's...time."

"Alright, alright, just calm down..." I say to the crowd of gawking students. Then, I turn back to the two. "Looks like you have a show to start."

Molly pulls her arms out of her bra, and the straps fall down her shoulders.

And just like that, she lets the cups fall and her glorious bare breasts are revealed to the whole theater, although mostly to me and Sam. Right now it's her bare back facing the rows of moviegoers. They're perfect, angelic, C-cups that any man would die to get his hands on.

She gulps, and her long auburn hair falls into her face.Her cheeks get slightly red, and she moves her hair out of the way to expose her face. Her pretty but stern looking face, which contorts in both embarrassment and anticipation.

I look down at her black panties wordlessly. A few more steps, Molly....

She takes a deep breath and looks up at me. Her brown eyes meet my grey ones, as we both share a bit of anticipation.

Sam slugs my arm. "Are you OK?

I look over at Sam and try to explain. "She meant it, we made a bet...I guess she's taking it seriously. Lucky me." That earns me another punch in the arm. "You can't make her get naked!", Sam says. I shrug. "I'm not really making her." I rather enjoy the expression on her face. "It's a game. If she wants to get naked, then so be it."

Molly steps back from the audience, and looks around.

It's as if she's finally realizing she's doing this in front of more than just me. She closes her eyes, blushing hotly. Then she makes a sort of determined noise, grabbing the waistbands of her black panties....and pulling them swiftly down past her knees, to her ankles....and throws them on the floor.

The whole theater is silent, as she stands there, naked. Her body is tight and toned, with slightly bigger than average C-cups that sit proud on her chest.I look down at the floor....well, almost nude. I'm kind of a stickler for technicalities. I nod to her socked feet, and she gives me a look that says. "Really?!" She whimpers, then relents. She takes them off, and throws them on the floor as well.

I look back up, and she's standing there with her pretty face made red from embarrassment, but also with a certain smugness.Barefoot now. Naked and barefoot. In a public movie theater. I look at her, in awe. Perfect breasts, cute toned tummy, auburn braids resting on bare shoulders....deep brown eyes and button nose. From what I can see, she has a great butt, wide hips, long legs....and cute little bare feet that are shuffling on the cool floor.

She breaks the silence, obviously full of adrenaline. "W-well?! Don't just stand there...I d-did it....oh god I did it....n-naked, naked oh-...." Then she looks me right in the eye. "I told you I don't back out of a bet."

I don't say anything; I can't find the words. I'm still in awe that she's here, naked before me. After a few moments, I nod. "OK."I shrug. "So, my newly naked friend.....you realize we have to leave now, right?" I point to the credits coming to an end....and then she squeals as the lights turn up. If there was anyone who couldn't make out the naked girl in the theater, they can now.

Sam just looks back and forth, wide eyed. "What. The. Fuck. What the actual fuck, guys?!" Molly just blushes, now wrapping an arm over her breasts and holding a hand over her bare pussy. Her toes clench and unclench. "C-can we just do it? Quickly? I want to go home and never leave!" I decide to tease her. "We have school tomorrow, Molly!"he closes her eyes. "Don't remind me, you asshole!" She doubles over, then realizes that pushes her perky rear out toward the moviegoers that have stuck around.

I walk over to her, and she doesn't move. She's clearly a bundle of nerves. A naked one. A cute naked one. I scoop up her clothing, shoes, socks.....and toss them in a corner. then I put my hand on her bare back. Her muscles tense up immediately. After a moment, she sighs and leans back.

"It's time, Molly! Come on, I'm sure it won't be so bad. Think of it as a 'nude' lease on life!" I chuckle. "Get it. Nude? Anyone?" They glare at me....although Sam smiles a little.She huffs, and starts her first few bare steps towards the aisle.....then scampers down the steps, whimpering. It does lovely things to her exposed butt, and she's doing her best to hold her breasts still. "O-out of the way! I'm warning you!" I don't know what exactly she's warning them of, but they do let her through. Still, there have to be a good 25 or so people in here watching her naked run.

As we head towards the exit, the room is silent. Then...."Wow!" I hear from a woman in the crowd. From there, it goes to lighthearted whispers, then...

"Wooooo! Naked girl! Rockin' the birthday suit!" "Look at the naked girl!" "Naked girl!" "Boobies!" Naked" "Naked" "Nude" "Buck ass naked!" She disappears around the corner. Me and Sam catch up to find her hiding behind the door exiting into the lobby. "I c-can't. I can't do it! I'm naked here!"I open the door for her, and she nearly falls over. "Wha-?" she asks. I get a hand on her bare waist to keep her steady.

It's the first contact I've made with her soft skin. She feels nice. But people will ask questions if I don't actually help her out of this place. I grab her hand, freeing her breasts but guiding her through the crowded movie theater hallways. Her bare feet beat softly into the carpet."You can do this. We're almost out of here."

She lets go of my hand. "I don't know what you want me to say, I'm naked!"

I look at her breasts, dumbfounded. Sam pulls me along and then grabs Molly's hand too. "Come on! I don't care what crazy game you're playing, we have to get out of here!"

We race along, two clothed friends and one very nude one. Molly is freaking out now, practically whispering consolation to herself, frantic. "It's okay, it's okay, they can't see anything, they'll get the wrong idea if they do, but we're out now so just keep it together..." We reach the front door of the theater.

Molly looks back, realizing the whole theater lobby is seeing her nude...and that she's about to step naked into the outside world. She stops us, then tries to move forward, then stops...."Wh-what do I do?! Oh fuck, this is so embarrassing!"Me and Sam don't think, just acting. Anywhere is better than here...maybe....either way, Molly's only clothes are a long ways away now. I grab one arm, and Sam grabs the other. Fully exposed from the front and back, Molly is pulled outside into the cool night air of the parking lot....fully nude and barefoot.

Her whimpers die down a little. We carry her to the car and lay her on the back seat. As we get in the driver side, she sits up, looking around. "Where are my clothes?"

I laugh, then soften. "What? Molly...it's naked for a year. I'll be around to support you but...they're still in the theater." Sam looks down. "Yeah, you didn't try to get them so I figured it was more weird bet stuff...."

Molly covers her face with her hands. "What am I going to do?"

Sam and I just look at each for a second.Sam speaks up first. "You could always back out. There's no shame in that.....probably less shame than going everywhere naked. Molly, you're not thinking of doing this, are you?!" I relent a little myself. "Yeah...I mean, I already got to see- well, everything. You're naked in my car but we're safe now....I can bring you home and we can forget-" She looks up, shaking but still determined. "I don't back out of a bet, remember?!" Then she looks down at her toes, pulling her knees up to her chest. "This one is j-just really embarrassing, okay?!"

I nod and start the car. "Yeah...I get it. But I don't think you'll have to be stuck like this."

She looks at me, tears on the verge of falling. "What are you going to do?"

I put my hand on her shoulder, squeezing softly. "You should get home."

She nods and sniffles, then turns around to look out the window, but she doesn't sob. She's a tough cookie.

I pull into the driveway of her house and turn off the car. As we all sit in the dark for a moment, I think about what to say. What can I do to make this better?

Molly looks at me. "Why did you do all this?"

Well, this is a good question. The truth isn't always the best policy.Well, this is a good question. The truth isn't always the best policy.

But here maybe it's my best option. "I um...I...." Sam does it for me. "He likes you, obviously." I glare at her, but soften. "Y-yeah.....that. I thought making a bet was like a thing you do if you're close....I want to be close with you."

She flashes me a shaky smile through her tears.

"It just had to be a bet where I get naked, huh?" She sighs, but the nervous smile stays on. "I guess it's nice to hear that you like me....but now I have to be naked for a year. Kind of a bad deal...." She looks down. "Whatever, I'll do it. It'll suck, but I'll do it. Try and enjoy it, because that's all you'll get." With a rare burst of cocky confidence, she opens the back seat door and steps a bare leg out onto the driveway, pulling her naked body out of the car. Then she fixes her braids, and psyches herself up before running bare assed to the door. She vanishes inside her house. I look over at Sam. "Is this weird?" She just sighs. "I don't even know any more. Just um...don't make any bets with me."

I drive Sam home then myself. I sit in bed just marveling at my outrageous luck. Does this even happen in real life? Is my cute friend, who now knows I like her, naked for a year? Maybe....nah. I fall asleep, then wake up. I get ready and go to school as usual. And when I get to my English class....holy actual shit. Holy fuck. Yup. Molly is sitting at her desk, like usual. Unlike usual....she's naked. Her bare foot floats, toes clenched in humiliation as she has her legs crossed, and both arms holding her breasts. How?! I decide not to question it. She squirms her butt around in the seat, unused to the feeling of it under her bare cheeks. I look around the room. Everyone is starring at her in shock. Or rather, I stare at her with them. The teacher walks in, and everyone quietens down and begins their work. I put my head down and try to pay attention, but it's impossible. The teacher begins calling names. I look over at her desk. Her eyes are wide with panic and her mouth is tense.

The teacher speaks plainly, sounding a little frustrated. "Yes, let's all address the elephant in the room. Molly is naked. She's going to be. Apparently there's some sort of new program for electing students to become....educational nudists? I don't remember the term. All you need to know, is it's perfectly legal for her to be nude, right here. In fact, Molly had to sign a contract. She's actually forbidden from clothing for a year. Isn't that right, Molly?"

Molly's face is beet red and she has a hard time looking up at all of us. "I...yes..."

The teacher turns to the board and writes something down.It reads: Molly IS A NUDIST.

Then she turns to us. "All right then. Anything else to discuss?"

There is a moment of silence, before some giggles bubble up. I cover my mouth to keep from laughing. The teacher glares at us. "Let's try that again, shall we? anything else to discuss?"

Finally, one brave soul raises their hand. The teacher nods, and student speaks.

"So...what? She's just not going to wear clothes now? She doesn't even have shoes....can anyone go naked? This is highly unusual..." The teacher interrupts. "It's a new program and law, but no. Only Molly. She had to register due to her own circumstances. Supposedly there are other cases like this. Anyways, I think we're embarrassing our poor classmate here. Are we, Molly?"

Molly's eyes dart around the room. "...No...I mean yes....I mean stop..." She looks at the teacher with fear. The teacher sighs. "Alright, then. Until our next meeting, I bid you good day." She gets up and walks out the room. We hear the click of her heels as they fade into the halls.

At that moment, everyone turns back to the naked Molly. A nudist now. A very embarrassed unwilling one. She tries to quietly pack up. But she's mercilessly teased by most. I confront her. "Come on. You decided to do this. I was talking you out of it. Why did you come to school naked, Molly? It's just a bet."

She looks at me with a pained expression. Sighs. "...Because I'm an idiot."

I stare at her, stunned. "...What?"

She rolls her eyes and shakes her head. "Nothing. Let's just go to lunch."I step back. "You're....lunch? With me.....n-naked....." She laughs, which is pretty enough when she's clothed and it doesn't shake her breasts nicely. "H-how else would I go?" She looks down as she packs up. "I'm st-stuck like this, in case you didn't hear."

I grab her shoulders and turn her to look at me. "This was a stupid idea. Let's just go." I grab my backpack and pull it over my shoulders.

She surprises me when she shrugs off my hands, and puts her own on my shoulder. "Friends don't sneak out of bets. You've got a cute, naked, female, friend to hang out with. Deal with it." She sticks her tongue out, but she's still flushed. Then she realizes everyone has been watching. "Please, let's just go!"

I'm not sure what to do here. I don't have a...what did she call it? A nudist friend. Yeah, that's what I've got.I have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. She notices and it manages to elicit a small shy smile. But she looks seriously embarrassed, as she would be, as we enter the hall. Her bare soles slap the tile, announcing her arrival to all the other students who see her from in front, behind, from the side....all the angles of her bare curves and lovely skin.She's the ultimate fantasy, and this still feels like some surreal, vivid daydream. She's a naked girl at school. And she will be for the next year. I look over at her. "Really, Molly...how are you holding up?"

She stops and turns to look at me. Her eyes widen. Then she bursts into laughter.

"Dude, I'm actually....this is like a bad dream, ok? I'm at school, and there's nothing on my body. Everyone can see everything! I'm naked.....but I have to do it. So please, just try to go with it...." She looks down. "It has to get better, right?" She says that in a small voice but her hands remain over her private areas.I have no words.

So instead, I follow her into the lunch room. She sits down with her friends and looks at me. Somehow, she's even more beautiful than usual.

Some girls look great any way, which Molly always did....but nude, in her natural state....she's like some kind of work of art. Living, breathing beauty condensed into-"D-don't stare too much, hot shot." She smiles, but she's averting her eyes. Her friends just look at her, gaping. "Molly! Wh- where are your clothes, honey?" "You're fucking naked Molly!" "Are you ok?" "Guys, she's a nudist now." "A nudist?!? What, don't they have colonies for that?!" "Shut up, Laura!"

I raise my hands and wade into the discussion. "Alright, alright, I didn't come here to listen to your bickering. I only wanted-" They ignore me. "Let me guess, you made her do this?" They start arguing again. I sigh.

I hear a quiet sound. It's Molly. Then she pipes up louder. "Guys stop!" They don't listen. "STOP!" Her girl friends turn to look at her, naked and sitting up straight. "It....it was me. He didn't it."

Now they're all looking at me. I raise my hands as if to say what can I do, and take a deep breath.

"But that still doesn't explain why...?"I can't hold it in. "It was a bet ok? A dumb bet." Molly blushes deeper, gasping softly. "I made a bet with her and she's too stubborn to know when to stop." Molly smiles a little, as if to say she certainly is. Then she resumes being embarrassed as all heck.

A few friends make sympathetic noises, a few laugh. "I'm sorry honey..." "Molly, you need to stop getting into things like this..." "Wooo! Who would have thought Molly Wallace would become the school's first nudist?!"

She has to deflect some questions and concerns, but surprisingly...eventually it seems like her nudity is accepted, if still the topic of interest. I feel a little bad, but then I feel bare toes land on my shoe under the table. She reaches a hand across the table, flushed. "It's o-ok. It's me who's being like this....I just don't like to back down. Apparently even if it costs me...." She looks down her bare chest and blushes. "You know. We're still friends. Nothing changes."So that's it? I won the bet, and get a cute naked friend out the deal....one who is possibly a little more? I'll have to check up on that.

"...and don't think I haven't noticed when your eyes linger a bit longer than they should on my, ah, assets." She's looking everywhere but my eyes.

I tease, looking aghast. "Me?! Never!"

She looks up, trying to keep her composure. "Never? Not once?"

I look around. A couple of the girls eyes have strayed a bit too long, and some guys are smirking.

I speak honestly. "Molly....you know the answer. You're beautiful. Of course...glances, and I look sometimes. I'm being respectful." She laughs. "If it was all chivalry I wouldn't be here nude. Relax." She touches my hand. "Tell me the truth."

"The...uh...the truth?"

She gets up on her elbows, looming over me. I can't help but stare.She smirks. "Yeah. Not that I doubted your interest in a naked girl." I'm not sure what she's implying. Is she flirting?

I tease her. "This is a really elaborate way of flirting with me, Molly Wallace." She pushes back. "Who said I was flirting?"

Suddenly, people start getting up. It's time for class again. We leave our seats, Molly looking slightly more at ease, if not embarrassed at her school nudity. That won't wear off any time soon. She shuffles her bare feet, then steps over to me. I'm surprised by a kiss on the cheek. It's soft, angelic even.

We part. "Thanks for the bet, but I can still win it." I give her a nod. "We'll see, we'll see." She heads off to class, as I look around.

The image of her naked body is burned into my mind for the rest of the day. And then I'll see it tomorrow. I know that. Embarrassed as she is, Molly Wallace is my new nudist friend. And it's going to be a very good year.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)