More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SergeantC SergeantC

Who's naked?

Molly, naked in a hotel swimming pool room

Molly woke up with a start. Her mouth felt dry and she had a headache. She sat quietly for a while, waiting for the headache to go. While she waited, she looked around, trying to figure out where she was.

She could see a wall opposite her with several sliding glass doors in it. Behind her, when she looked around, she saw large glass windows that showed the parking lot of the hotel she was staying at, and the street beyond it. She sat in a plastic deck chair. There were more deck chairs all around her, along with several tables.

In front of her was a large swimming pool, empty of people at this hour. Molly couldn't tell what time it was, but thought it had to be early in the morning. It was still dark outside, but getting lighter. There were no lights on in the poolroom, and only a few dim lights from a doorway that presumably led to a corridor.

Molly frowned in puzzlement. She could remember going back to her hotel room after having a late dinner at a nearby restaurant. Her room was on the other side of the hotel from the pool. So why was she sitting in a deck chair next to the pool?

After a little while, she had no idea how long, Molly decided her head was a good as it was going to get. She'd need aspirin to do more. Fortunately, she had some in her room.

Molly stood up and looked around, checking the area around her for any belongings she might be in danger of leaving. As she did so, she caught her reflection in the large window behind her.

She gasped in alarm as she realized what her reflection was showing her: she was completely naked, from her bare feet to her exposed breasts and shoulders. She gasped again and raised her hands to her chest, trying to cover her breasts.

Then she realized this left her pussy bare. She moved one hand down to cover her exposed pussy, even though the remaining hand and arm were't enough to cover her E-cup breasts. She'd always thought her breasts were too big for what she thought of as her slender body, and now really regretted having so much up top.

Molly backed away from the windows until she realized she was moving closer to the pool, and the row of rooms beyond them. She looked behind her. She couldn't see light in any of the rooms, but knew that the hotel would soon be waking up, that soon, the day shift would be arriving for work, and hotel guests, at least those who were here on business, would be leaving their rooms and heading for the restaurant, the lobby, and the front doors. Any one of them might see her.

Could she hide somewhere in the pool room?, Molly thought. Or go to the front desk. She could try to reach her room. She summoned up a mental map of the hotel as she tried to think what she could do. The pool room, she knew, was on one side of the hotel. Her room was on the other side. The only way she could reach it was to go through the lobby or the restaurant.

Then Molly saw through the windows that a car was driving into the parking lot. Any guest who got out to go to the lobby would almost certainly see her in all her naked glory through the pool room's picture windows.

Molly watched the car slow and stop while she tried to decide what to do.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)