More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DudeBroGuy DudeBroGuy

Whom shall we follow?

Molly, 18 and fresh out of high school

Molly woke with a start as she heard her twin brother Charlie banging around in his room next door.

Dang it!

She hopped out of bed quickly and ran to the door, threw it open and almost hit her brother as they both made for the morning shower.

"Oh come on Molly! You use all of the hot water!"

"It's only polite to let ladies go first Charlie. Once you learn that you might actually get a second date!"

Molly slid threw the open door before Charlie or her father could stop them for another lecture on family love or the cold nights he had in Europe during the war. Locking the bathroom door Molly quickly shed her nightgown and turned on the shower to let the water warm up. She took a moment to admire herself in the mirror before it began to fog. A classic looking gal with blonde hair, blue eyes, and a short petite frame. At 5'3" she wasn't very tall which made her ideal during cheerleading. She sighed as she realized those days were over now that she had graduated and she stepped into the warm spray of the shower.

Is she interrupted?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)