More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ProfX ProfX

What's next?

Mojo

The Great Mojo, the Spineless One, Bringer of Life and Chaos needed a star for his new online channel, 'Mojo-Porn'.

Like always, he went to look to the superhero community to find them. The obvious choice was going to be looking for this actress in the X-men, but he discovered that the hero with the biggest libido was none other than Susan Storm, the Invisible Woman!

One day, while Sue was looking on the internet for some porn she discovered a new site. It was something she'd never seen before with the most unusual tags like aliens, mutants, demons and so on. She started to masturbate like crazy at each new video she was watching.

On one video, a woman was fucked by a demon and then transformed into a demon herself. Another was a three-way with a human and two skrulls. There was one with a Morlock gangbang.

There were even videos with supervillains like Gypsy Moth and Pretty Persuasion. Sue was envious. As a hero she could not do that but if she was still Malice she would probably be in one of those videos. If she was Malice she could suck on all those big black dicks like Moth or dominate a couple like Persuasion.

She needed to use a dildo because her hands weren’t enough. She fell asleep after watching a few hours of the videos and started to have an erotic dream where she was Malice again...

What happens in that dream?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)