More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by stretchingfiction stretchingfiction

Who will he alter first ?

Moding his little sister to a mega slut

He wanted to test his powers and decide to start with his little sister.

She had just turned eighteen. She only stood at 5 foot 4 had c cup breast with a cute butt that matched her slender frame. Her brunette hair was in pigtails. Today she had worn another outfit that dad would have yelled at for her way out if he saw it. I had caught him looking more than a few times though at her ass or tits when he thought no one would notice. Hell I could barely keep my eyes off her.

I decide from now on She would be offering morning blowjobs and her ass up to either of us and no one would ever think it odd.

"Hey jenny you forget something today." I asked when I walked by her room.

"Sorry bro did you need some release. Want me to give you a blowjob?" She asked in her normal voice. It wasn't quite sexy enough so I thought about how she would now talk like One of those girls on social media. With a little high pitch disty voice.

'Sure thing but first I want to stick it up that little stuck up asshole of yours" i tell her

"That would be awesome bro I love it when you stuff my little ass" She says even though she had never even had anal before. She wasn't sure what was going on. She knew that she had never done any of these things with her brother but her body was acting on its own as her mind looked on.

I think Finally i get to try this thing out. To myself as she went face first on her bed and sticks her ass up. I decide that the little tease doesn't need any lube and go above her waiting spread cheeks and pull my 9 inch cock out. I line up the head and let all my weight drive it in

"Fuck bro you're so big" she squeals in her new voice. Inside she is just screaming at the pain as my cock pushed her dry virgin ass open.

"Fuck you're tight." I say as i try to push the last 3 inches up her. I take to slamming down making it another half inch in with every time I do. Her legs are shaking as I pound her. Just like I had wanted she keeps up with the Persona of a good little slut. Telling me she wants more even as on the inside and she just wanted to stop. I hold on for as long as I can until i pump her ass full of cum.

"Fuck Cleanup this mess up." I tell her as i pulled out. She eagerly comes and starts slipping up the dirty cum from my cock Which hardens again. I start pushing deeper in her throat gagging her making her sputter. She makes a Gluck gluck sound as she forces it down her own throat for me. The new persona keeps her at it like she couldn't get enough.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)