More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kin1041 kin1041

The Setting and the Furries

Modern Times with Furries being near human intelligence

In a world where anthropomorphic animals are nearly as smart as human beings. They can make basic tools and understand complex societies, but humans have always been able to stay at the top of the food chain. As humans grew more and more enlightened, societies and furries could only manage to build and sustain tribal-like groups; humans managed to dominate the furries and make them into pets, slaves, or subordinates that they can house and train as they see fit. Humans and Furries can even breed together, but the half-furries' level of intelligence is hard to discern or plan for.

Like any world, it comes with its fair share of complications. Some people refuse to accept the furries as humanities' companions and want to them to be nothing more than lowly animals. Other people want to exploit the furries for whatever reason they come up with. Then there are the independent furry tribes that want to fight against the change humans bring with all their might.

It's a strange world, but it's an interesting one, to say the least.

Who's story do we follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)