More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by J.J J.J

What's next?

Modern Day Ides of March

Senator-Elect Sasha Caesar strode forward with the air of a woman with a great purpose. And considering what she represented, that was just what she was.

Or at least, what she waned to be. Even after coming all this way, she could not deny a sense of unease and nervousness as she took each step forward towards her destiny. She clutched her arm and squeezed it to relieve some of the anxiety she was feeling.

A ping alerted her to an email on her phone. But she ignored it. She could read it later. Her current focus was too important to be distracted by something so trivial. She instead found herself reflecting on how she had arrived at this point.

It had been a tough battle, but she had successfully won a special election to become her state’s newest Senator. And with her victory, she made the current Senate historical for being the complete opposite of every Senate before the 1930s.

For the first time in history, not only the senate, but the House were both 100% female. Her late term victory took the seat that needed to be filled because her predecessor had been tapped for the new VP position after the last one fell out with the President, who was also a woman.

(Personally, Sasha didn’t understand why he was picked to be VP. She understood some presidents picked someone who would balance them out to make them more appealing to voters, but her predecessor was a bit too opposite of the Prez to make sense. Several sexist remarks in congress itself, public speeches about how the president should listen to him because there were parts of politics that she wouldn’t understand, and just generally being seen as a sleaze who barely managed to get re-elected last time. It seemed making him the VP was just asking for trouble.)

Sasha shook her head out of these thoughts about her predecessor. This was her day. When she got to the Senate, all her female colleagues were going to cheer for her as she took her oath of office.

Sure, there were still plenty of political differences among the women in Congress, but the news had been such a shocking development that everyone was basically in an uneasy truce in order to show a united front. They all understood that they would be judged by both the public and history for not having a man among them. So until the media buzz dies down, they had agreed before hand on getting some non controversial bills dealt with first. Just the boring stuff that needed to get done, but no one ever cared about.

As she walked up the stairs that would lead to her new position, she said hi to several colleagues also on the stairs. They gave halfhearted waves while looking on their phones. She thought it might be something major, but their faces didn’t show any alarm or concern. They were all just relaxed.

She made her way to the Senate, and was confused by what she saw.

Most of her fellow Senators looked normal, though they all seemed to be heavily focused on their phones. But there was a handful that were different. These women were dressed in white robes. Robes that did little for their modesty.

She blushed. Were these Senators always so busty? The Robes made it clear just how well endowed they all were. She herself was sometimes embarrassed by her own chest being so big. Even the most conservative bras could only make her look larger than average.

Sasha gulped. Was it just her, or were some of the very busty Senators in robes looking right at her.

“Senator Caesar.” A voice called her attention.

She turned and saw approaching her was her party’s leader, Senator Marcie Brutus, the current Majority leader. To her relief, she was at least dressed normally in a business suit. Flanking her were a pair of guards, the only men in the room. Sasha was relived. Marcie was practically family. She had convinced Sasha to run for office in the first place, and was her trusted mentor.

“I’m so glad you could join us. Once we are all in our robes, we can begin our oath of fealty.”

Sasha was confused. “Aren’t I the only one that needs to take the oath? Everyone here is already a senator.”

Marcie just smiled, it was unnerving, like the ones worn by the women already in robes.

“They were members of the old Senate. But now that a new one has been formed by order of our emperor, we must all join the new one.”

Seeing the look of confusion on Sasha’s face, Marcie continued. “Did you not receive the email from our Emperor? I understand being too busy to check. I myself only saw it an hour ago.”

Sasha felt a sense of unease wash over her. This was definitely strange. It wasn't like Marcie to pull pranks, and it would be unseemly for the Senate to do some sort of hazing for their newest member.

She felt really unsafe. She began to eye the door she had walked through, only for four of the robed women to be standing right behind her.

"Here Ceaser, I can share the email I got." A voice next to her spoke and Sasha had a phone screen thrust in her face.

She quickly looked away, not trusting anything these women would want her to see.

"Ceasar, it really is important for you to see this. The Emperor demands it."

Another phone, this time from one of the robed women behind her. She tried to run, but they grabbed her by the wrists, and pulled her back. She fell on the ground, surrounded by the women in robes.

She shot quick looks around. Not focusing on one woman or the phones in their hands. Most of her vision was covered by the women, but she found one spot where she could look at without seeing any phone.

She pushed herself up, aiming for the one clear spot that could be her hope. Just when she reached it though, a phone screen was shoved right in her face. She briefly saw in her peripheral vision that it was Marcie who had shoved the phone at her. And had already changed into a white robe like the rest.

'You too Senator Brutus?' She thought before her eyes were drawn to the phone screen. An almost stereotypical black and white spiral was the focus, and at the center of it was the abbreviation SPQR.

TWO HOURS LATER

Sasha found herself standing in front of the New Emperor. A smile on her face at being in this God’s presence. She stood in the center of the Senate. The seats filled with her sisters in subservience.

“I must thank you for the inspiration my dear Senator.” He said. He had to speak loudly, as Senator Brutus' moans as she bounced up and down his royal cock were far from silent. The former President Grace, dressed in her rightful outfit befitting a servant, kneeled and held a glass of wine for the Emperor’s pleasure. He took a sip before continuing.

“It was actually when I heard that you were planning to run against me in my next Senate Cycle that I decided to put my long term plan into motion. As for the theme of the new government, I admit, I decided on it as a whim when I heard your last name.”

Sasha blushed and bowed, making sure the Emperor got a good eyeful of her tits when she did so. “Emperor, I am honored I was capable of helping you rise to your rightful place.”

"I figured you would say that. Nonetheless, as the one who lit a fire under me to finally take my rightful place, you deserve a reward. Grace? If you would."

At the Emperor's orders, the former President Grace picked up a box and opened it. Inside of it, was the greatest honor a roman could ever hope for. Golden Laurels.

Pushing Senator Brutus off, the emperor stood up, and grabbed the Laurels. He walked up to her, and placed them gently on her head.

Sasha could barely contain her excitement. To receive Golden Laurels, and on her first day! She truly was blessed.

Of course, she was still far below the Emperor. Something he reminded her of by grabbing her robes and unleashing her breasts for all the Senate to view. Not that she had any issue with that. He was the Emperor. As a Senator, her duty was to make his whims into reality.

She held herself up with pride. She swore she would devote herself to the new empire and its ruler.

Ceasar would make sure that March 15th would forever go down in history as the day the Roman Empire was resurrected to its full glory, and nothing would stand in the way of the Emperor that would lead it to greatness.

AN: Thanks again to the great Bogglepomp for the creation of these images. Figured the anniversary of this day should have a fitting chapter to go along with it. Historical accuracy not guaranteed. Hope you enjoy. Feel free to continue if you think of something.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)