More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by splotch splotch

What is Lauren doing at home

Modelling in the mirror

Lauren stood in her underwear. She wore a bra, heavily burdened with her falsies, then over her panties a pair of skintight shorts which covered her from stomach to mid thigh. These were her Spanx. Though Lauren hated seeing her natural figure, she enjoyed looking at herself with her enchantments. She could almost fool herself into believing this was real body: that these D cup breasts weren't mostly fake, that she wasn't hiding her thickness under the Spanx. That she was as perfect as she liked to pretend to be.

She posed, puckering her lips and thrusting out a hip.

"Ooh yeah, looking good Lauren!" She said.

She swung around, pointing her (seemingly) tight booty at the mirror.

"Ooh, so sexy!"

She shook her enhanced rear, raising a sultry eyebrow before doing a spin and facing the mirror.

"Yeah baby, you're the hottest!" She laughed playfully.

To her surprise though, there was another laugh along with hers. She looked over her shoulder and, to her utter shock and horror, saw her bitchy sister Vanessa was standing there! She was seeing Lauren act like a fool in her falsies and Spanx and... she was filming her an laughing!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)