More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zippydippydoo zippydippydoo

Which one appeals most to Lexi?

Modeling Opportunity

Hi Lexi, loved your pictures! You sound like you'd be absolutely perfect for what I'm looking for. I make and sell items for a certain type of crowd, and I'm in need of a good model to display my wares. The pay is good, and discretion is guaranteed (No phones in the show room). You struck me as a woman looking for a new experience, and this could be just the thing for you, so it would be mutually beneficial. If you're interested, get in touch.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Erin, founder & owner of Restrained Elegance

Lexi considered the message, and thought there was some real potential for new experiences with this one. And after looking at the company website to make sure they were legitimate, sent off a response, arranging to meet at the store. She found herself excited and eager to explore this opportunity, and needing to burn off some of this energy, she went and got one of her favorite toys, the Womanizer. She then got up on her kitchen counter, in full view of the window, up on her knees, and imagined all the people in the building across from her watching as she pleasured herself. The combination of being on display, and the wonderful sensations from her toy sending her into repeated, powerful orgasms.

Eventually she had her fill, and went to bed. Wondering about the new adventures she's soon to have.

How does her first time modeling go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)