More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 474 by BreaktheBar BreaktheBar

What's next?

Mock Trial Part Nine; New Witnesses

“OK,” you mumbled to Sabrina and Gemma as you met back up with them. Everyone had finished lunch and most of the lawyers were either shooting the shit with each other or working on laptops and phones before the Trial started back up. Eric had slipped away to the washroom, and Amanda and Maeve had gone off to connect with their team for the Trial, giving you a few minutes ‘alone’ with the girls. “You guys were right.”

“Did she ask you out?” Gemma asked quietly, smirking a little.

“I bet she gave you her number,” Sabrina said.

“Not exactly,” you said. “Um, Maeve, the Brit, crashed our conversation. She’s - well, there’s a lot about her that I’ll explain later, but let’s just say she’s super blunt for now. And she offered a threesome with me and Amanda.”

Sabrina let out a long snort, covering her mouth as she suppressed her laugh, and Gemma rolled her eyes and shook her head. “Jesus, John,” she said. “For real?”

“Yeah,” you said. “Just straight up like that. I got a bit more background - they’ve been hooking up as a summer fling, but don’t seem like they intend to continue beyond the summer. Maeve also figured out I was dating one of you, and wanted to know who she needed to ask permission from for the threesome. Since they revealed their stuff, I sort of let the cat out of the bag about us three.”

“That’s fair, I guess,” Gemma sighed.

“No hint that they know who I am?” Sabrina asked. “Or what Amanda does?”

You shook your head. “I didn’t bring it up. I don’t know if she’s told Maeve that, and I didn’t want to make it weird.”

“Except you did ask me about it to ‘not make it weird,’” Sabrina smirked.

“We’re working together every day. If I hadn’t, I’d have been staring at you like an insane person all the time with that burning in my head,” you said. “This is a little different.”

“I know, I’m just giving you shit,” Sabrina chuckled. “Don Juan.”

“Hey, maybe it’s all the confidence I’ve gotten from you two,” you pointed out.

“And the slight style changes,” Gemma said, grinning as she adjusted the collar of your suit jacket and then winked. “But mostly the confidence. You were already cute, smart and funny.”

“So what’s the arrangement then?” Sabrina asked. “Did you set a date? Are we all getting together?”

“I suggested we get drinks first,” you said. “After the trial so it doesn’t get weird. We only have a small window though if we’re doing it before you leave, Gemma.”

“We have the weekend fully booked,” Gemma said. “And Wednesday, and there’s no way I’m spending the last few nights I have with you two with two other random ladies, even if they are attractive. So it’ll need to be Thursday or Friday.”

“We’ll figure it out,” you said. “And if it doesn’t happen, then it doesn’t happen. We’re not shoehorning it in somewhere that needs to be for us.”

“I wouldn’t mind being shoehorned in between those titties,” Sabrina mumbled, making you and Gemma both roll your eyes and smile.

Judge Mathews, who had been talking with Garrison and a few other lawyers, stood up from his seat and that seemed to be the sign everyone was waiting for. You and the girls headed up to the stage, followed by the Plaintiff team, and then Eric as he came back from the washroom. Once everyone was settled, Judge Mathews came up on stage and headed for his bench, taking his time to sit down and settle himself before tapping his gavel lightly. “I call the session back to order,” he said after clearing his throat. “Counsel, call your next witness.”

You weren’t sure if the opposition had decided to change their plan or not, but the next few witnesses they called were low on the importance scale. Maybe you had put a spook in them or something after you brought the heat on what they had thought would be a stellar kick-off. Their first two witnesses that afternoon were eyewitnesses to the aftermath of the accident and really amounted to more character witnesses than anything. They told their stories of seeing the Jacobs helping other folks out of cars even though their own vehicle had been totalled.

You countered fairly easily by confirming that the witnesses hadn’t seen the actual accident as it happened, only the aftermath.

Amanda took over examining the next witness, Samantha and Thomas having done the previous two, and you were a little… distracted. Now that sex wasn’t just an idle daydream and was instead on the table, you couldn’t help but let your eyes linger a bit more on her. She was thicker than Gemma but also a little shorter - not fat, but her body shape definitely facilitated how heavy she was in the bust. And yet, her face didn’t look like it was really holding any baby fat like you might have expected for someone with her curves. She was bright-eyed and cute, with well-manicured eyebrows and her brown hair nicely arranged in soft, natural waves. She didn’t have a butt to match her bust, but she wasn’t flat back there either.

Sabrina hadn’t mentioned how successful Amanda’s alleged OnlyFans account was, but you could certainly see why it would be successful if she put her personality into whatever she filmed.

Amanda’s witness was another softball, the mechanic who had officially written off the vehicle as a total loss. He confirmed that there were no after-market parts on the vehicle that he had seen, and he was one of the appropriately licensed mechanics at a proper dealership just like the policy required. She handled it well, hitting all the right phrases for Mock Trial, and developing a strong narrative with the witness that the vehicle showed no signs of issues prior to the accident, and should have been an easy write-off and replace. She ended her questioning, handing him off to your side, and shot a glance in your direction as she headed back to her table.

You had handled the previous two witnesses, and this one was on Eric’s list, so you didn’t have to be the one to tackle squashing Amanda’s work, thankfully. Eric got up, addressed the court, and then got into it with the mechanic. The only matter that really mattered to your defence from him were the cosmetic additions. The decal, which he confirmed was still on the back window even though it had broken in the accident, was large enough to be holding the glass together still. Eric doubled down on that win by also asking the mechanic if it would have caused a significant blindspot out of the rear of the vehicle, which Samantha objected to immediately as being out of the scope of a mechanic's professional purview. Eric argued that if not a mechanic, then who would have the knowledge of that specific decal on that specific vehicle?

Eric got the objection overruled, and got his answer - it was big enough to create visibility issues out of the back, though not enough to block all visibility.

Then he asked about the cloth hood wrap at the front of the car.

Breakthebar erotica is powered by Patreon, where OFG chapters are now releasing 5+ chapters ahead. PM if interested in making a Commission.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)