More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheShyGuy TheShyGuy

Who are the two lucky individuals who meet inside the Realm of Infinite Possibilities?

Mob x Rangiku Matsumoto

Most of Mob's days were spent working in his office job, sitting in the same boring chair for 8 hours straight and doing monotonous work over and over again, all the while being yelled at by lazy superiors.

On the other hand there was his free time on the weekends which he usually used to pity his own life.

A great existence, wasn’t it?

Pathetic. That’s how he felt every day when he saw the CEOs or higher executives of his company drive around the office in their sports cars with scores of women in their arms and enough money to never worry again.

That was the average day he experienced at his company.

No, ‘his’ would be misleading. Rather ‘the company which imprisoned him for all these years’. Yes, that would be a more suitable term.

Nevertheless, I’m drifting off.

Yesterday Mob, our unremarkable hero, was invited to a newly opened hot spring called: “Bliss & Relief” by his boss, the most intimidating woman he had the pleasure of meeting.

Easily towering above the small Shigeo with over 6’3, she was a giant of a woman, easily able to play in the WNBA with assets befitting her titanic frame.

Gravity defying J-Cup breasts adorned her front, hanging in perfect drops just above the flat stomach, its contoured shape a sight to behold as it looked like it belonged to a statue of maternal fertility.

Her long muscular legs were pear-shaped, widening at the hips before turning into wide thighs. These alluring curves of a matriarchal beauty, of a dominant sexgoddess, made Mob drool, the memory of first laying his gaze on this Venus among women engraved in his mind.

Yeah, he was kind of a perverted loner who ogled his boss in this obscene way … But if you saw her divine figure in front of you, you would do the same. Trust me. Reaaaally trust me on this case.

Additionally to her already exceptional appearance, she had luscious dirty blonde hair which burned in the sunlight like a raging fire, giving her this slutty touch of a fiery bimbo.

And the best thing about all of this: She invited Mob, HIM, a loser, to accompany her to the hot springs.

Still in disbelief, not really sure whether he wasn't actually dreaming or if such a surreal situation could happen, Mob was sweating and his knees were shaking.

But it was happening. It was happening right now.

He just had to open the goddamn door and heaven would greet him in its entirety.

Go inside or wait for Rangiku?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)