More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SmutMaster SmutMaster

What does she hear?

Moaning...And her first 'friend'

I looked to my right, in the area near a thick tree. I thought I was seeing things, already bad enough when I thought I must have been tripping on some kind of . But no. My eyes weren't lying to me. I saw two...small green people. A man and a woman, specifically. Their skin was tinted green, and each had transparent white wings, though they didn't seem to need to flap them to stay floating in midair. Now I knew what the strange sound was. It was a sound I was making a bit earlier. They were moaning. The green man was fucking the green girl.

I didn't know how to respond except to gasp a fit and fall back on my butt. That's when the green man noticed me.

"Ah." He said. Even though he was tiny, his voice sounded as regular as if he was standing full sized in front of me. "A Princess Knight? Such a rare sight these days. Don't worry, I won't sell you into slavery, I don't need the money that badly."

His words scared me a little. Being sold into slavery didn't sound fun. That's when he let go of the green girl he was fucking. The green girl fluttered away like a regular fly.

He stood up straight, even though he was still in the air, and started 'walking' towards me. As he did, his body started to grow! He kept growing until he was taller then me, a regular sized human. Or...person, at least. He had pointy ears, but besides that, the wings, and the green tinted skin, he looked partially human. And like me, completely naked.

"I didn't expect to find a Princess Knight out here. I know not the quest you are on, but I would be honored to relieve myself with you and add to your strength."

A Princess Knight? What was that? I didn't have much time to mull over it. He never stopped walking towards me as he spoke. When he finally reached me, he grabbed my hair, forcing my head closer to his crotch. And my submissive nature...it didn't give me a lot of choice. I opened my mouth and took his shaft inside of me.

Thankfully (can this really be seen as an upside), he didn't need me to do much work. I had never given a blowjob before, and his was the first cock I tasted. I...didn't mind it that much. He grabbed the sides of my head and started thrusting his hips, fucking my mouth like it was another pussy.

"Mmm...such a warm mouth...pixie mouths are usually cold, I do very much prefer this sensation..." He said.

I was too confused and lost to offer any resistance. I could only take the most comfortable position, placing my hands on his waist and just...letting him use me. I was being used like a common whore, so shortly after having my virginity taken away. I felt so dirty, so worthless....so why was my pussy starting to moisten again?

Finally, he managed to finish. He stopped thrusting and pulled my head all the way to the base of his cock, squirting his thick cum inside my mouth. My body's natural reaction to things betrayed me again. He swallowed without even thinking. It tasted....minty. Of all the ways I thought cum could taste, this was not what I was expecting. I figured if I ever tasted a regular man's cum, it would be totally different.

"There you go...." The green man said with a warm smile. He must have really believed he was genuinely doing me a favor somehow. He smile turned quickly into a bit of a frown, though. "Odd....your energy is filled up...a bit...but not as much as normal."

"What are you talking about?" I finally managed to push words out of my mouth. "Where am I? What are you, ans why did you just...use me like that?"

"You...really don't know, do you?" He asked, crossing his arms. "A Princess Knight's life isn't easy, no, but...they know exactly what they are..."

"Yes, that. What the hell is a Princess Knight?"

"You really should know, considering you are one...A Princess Knight is a stalwart defender of this realm, righting wrongs and saving our land from monsters and things far worse. Your...unique way of gathering magical energy makes you a very popular item around all the kingdoms..."

"So I'm some kind of...adventurer? A hero? Why did you me to do that, then?"

"Because that's the unique thing I just talked about...you gather magical energies by being used like that. When your body is to do things against your will, to service the lust of men around you. It's a double edged sword, of course. Though you are powerful in combat, it makes it easy for people to...take advantage of your need for energy this way...How do you not know any of this?"

I wasn't sure if I should tell him, but...considering the last man who tried to help me, this green man...wasn't as bad. Only just.

"I'm not from around..." I said, lowering my head submissively. If I was going to tell him the truth, that meant I'd need to count on him. "I'm from another world, I think...To me, this all looks like some kind of fantasy novel."

"The Other Realm?....You're truly from there?" The man asked. "If what you say is true....you're not just an ordinary Princess Knight...You're the Legendary One. The one who will lead the others to victory..."

Now this was all sounding too outlandish. "Lovely..."

"In that case, no wonder your energy didn't fill up as quickly...your energy comes from elsewhere. From being used in that other world...You must have unlocked your potential for magic and traveled to this reality."

That...actually made a bit of sense. I felt a strange feeling in my stomach just before I came here. And now I was feeling another one...I thought it was from having cum in my stomach, but it actually felt similar to what I felt before, though much, much smaller.

"You're going to go back at some point, the energy I gave you just now won't keep you here much longer. But, if you are sexually humiliated again, you'll end up back here. I believe that should be enough proof for you..."

Suddenly, I felt dizzy. I closed my eyes for a moment to try and keep my head together...When I opened them again, I was back in the deans office. Back to being bent over the desk. Freshly used...was I dreaming?

What will she do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)