More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by FallenSaint FallenSaint

How does Broden fuck Mitri?

Mitri asks for missionary

Mitri was still basking in the afterglow of her first orgasm when her sister asked how Broden should fuck her. Between her legs, the Orc in question was still slowly lapping at her pussy and enjoying the taste of her. A small shiver went through her body at the thought of what she was doing. She wanted to feel more than Broden's tongue and when her sister asked what was next, Mitri had her answer ready.

"I want him on top. I'm not ready to try, um what did you call it? Riding him?"

"You could try letting him mount you from behind," supplied Lethila with a smirk. Mitri silently thought about it for a second before giving her head a small shake. Broden chuckled from between her legs as he listened to the two sister discuss how he would proceed. He thought back to the last time he was in a situation like this and almost found the difference funny. That time he had been in a threesome with Mis'Ra and Gaine's wife Hildi during a fertility festival. The two women had been just as passionate as the Elven sisters, but a lot rougher. He could still remember Hildi practically cracking his skull with her thighs as she rode his face and kissed Mis as she rode his cock.

Mitri had finally finished catching her breath and climbed off Broden on shaky legs and took her place next to him on the blanket. Lethila moved to bench to watch and shrugged out of her own robe. Her right hand quickly found its way between her own legs and was soon stroking the fires of her pussy. Broden and Mitri both watched her with lust filled gazes for a moment before the Orc moved over the woman that had been offered up to him. Mitri looked up into his eyes, her own filled with both nerves and love. He hadn't been looked at like this in some time.

"Spread your legs princess. I'm a little too big for you to completely wrap around me, and I'm not sure you could handle if I hitched them over my shoulders just yet. For now, I'm only going to put as much in as I can without hurting you too much."

Mitri nodded and spread her legs wide. Broden could see that she was nervous and gave her a reassuring smile. She returned the smile and reached up to put her arms around Broden's neck and pull him down. Broden let her pull him into a kiss and while she was distracted with the kiss, he made his move. Broden thrust his hips forward carefully and his cock met the soft wet folds of her pussy. The Elven princess moaned into him as he slowly pressed into the delicate flower, letting the first two inches of his cock sink into her. Broden had never felt such a tight pussy, and Mitri was clearly wet and ready, but her virgin body was much smaller than anything he had laid with before. He could feel Mitri shake against him and her pleasured moan had become strained with pain.

"I can stop," he offered.

"N-no! Please just... Just give me a moment."

Broden held still, with less than half of his cock buried in her pussy. Mitri breathed deep and relaxed her muscles before nodding for him to continue. Broden pushed in deeper until he felt the resistance of her hymen. Broden gave a quick thrust that caused Mitri to cry out as her maidenhood was taken and most of his cock was into her. The Orc took his time and began thrusting slowly. Mitri had her head buried into his shoulder, but soon he could hear muffled moans of pleasure. She released him and let him raise up a bit and he could see that she was still looking at him with eyes full of love.

"Broden... Please love me. Even if you manage to get mother to fall in love with you as well."

He answered by kissing her again and thrusting deep. Her body began to handle him easier and soon his balls were gently slapping her ass with each thrust. He didn't want to think of the beautiful queen at that moment. His love for her, and his love for Mitri, were things that he would face later. For now, he was focused on the woman below him. She in turn seemed to take his renewed passion as the answer to her plea. With her body finally yielding to him, she begged him to go faster.

Above them, still perched on the bench, Lethila was now driving two fingers deep into her pussy and mewling softly as she watched her sister take her first cock. Broden was masterful in his love making and even just watching was making the princess a little jealous of her sister. As Broden began to thrust into her harder and faster, Mitri looked up at Lethila and mouthed "Thank you." Lethila moaned through her building orgasm as she watched her sister being thoroughly fucked by the powerful Orc. She didn't want to admit it, but she was feeling a little jealous. She hadn't had a lover like him in years.

For his part, Broden was nearing his limit, and when Mitri's pussy tightened on his cock during her own orgasm, he had trouble keeping himself going. Lethila's masterful blowjob had already set him on edge, but taking things slow had given him a chance to sort of reset his body. The problem was the princess. Not only was she tight to begin with, but she got tighter as she orgasmed. Not only that, but she was getting wilder as they went. She was moaning to the point of almost screaming, her small hands were now leaving scratches on his back, and even though he had warmed her about spreading herself in ways she wasn't prepared, she had hitched her legs up to where her feet were nearly touching at her head. The beautiful young Elf was pushing her body to the limits to please him and as much as he would have loved to be a little gentler on her, she was driving him wild. He had picked up his pace at her request, but even still he was hammering into her hard and pressing her into the blanket that was the only protection her back had from the hard ground.

"I'm cumming," moaned both sisters loudly and Mitri's pussy once more clamped down hard on Broden's cock. That was it for the Orc and grunted as he came deep within his lover's womb. The princess shuddered on his cock and before going stiff, and then suddenly limp under him. Broden pulled back and looked down at her to check and see if she was ok, and found her smiling up at him dreamily.

"I'm going to be sore tomorrow." She giggled at Broden's grunt of acknowledgement before adding, "Lethila's turn."

"What," asked a very confused Broden and mildly amused Lethila at the same time. Proden slid his still semi hard length out of Mitri and sat back feeling unsure of what to do.

"Lethila's turn," she said again as she propped herself up on her elbows. "Look... I'm not stupid. I didn't agree to her sucking your dick and thinking that would be it. And I remember what you said..."

Broden looked at Lethila, fearing she was about to hear more than needed, but the second princess simply nodded.

"Orcs sleep around right? I've heard that it was common, but I wasn't certain. So even if you two are serious now, there is a bit of openness in the relationship?"

"That's a pretty close explanation," Broden answered carefully.

"Ok then."

"What?"

"I said ok. Mitri's good with it, and I got pretty horny watching. I'm sorry, but fingers can't do justice to what I just witnessed. I need a cock and if it isn't you, I'm going looking for a soldier or something. So do I get to choose the position too or am I less important than Mitri?" This last question was asked with a rather wicked smile. Broden sighed and gave her permission to choose.

What does she choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)