More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by diaperslut diaperslut

What happens when she opens the door?

Mistress line - Erin's sleeping on the job

As Cindy opened to door to tell her boss she was going to the bathroom, she found her boss fast asleep in her chair. "Well, she's not getting a smooth ride if she's going to be lazy," the raven-haired girl commented to herself before approaching her boss's desk.

Cindy cleared her throat. "What do you think you're doing?"

The sleeping redhead jolted awake. "Shit, Cindy, you scared me!"

"Nevermind that. What do you think you're doing sleeping on the job? I've been busting my ass for you all day and I come in here to find you haven't been doing shit!" Cindy really didn't care what Erin did. The secretary loved her boss, but she saw an opportunity to maybe seduce the lovely woman who ruled over her. That was something she couldn't pass up.

"I know. I'm so sorry, Cindy. I've just been worn out lately. I promise it won't happen again," the younger woman replied.

"Oh, I think we should make sure of that. You've been slaking in your duties as a boss lately and I think you need to be punished," Cindy smile a wicked smile.

"Punished?" Erin was a little confused but the thought of being punished by her secretary was causing a reaction between her legs. Truth was, she had hired Cindy because she thought she was attractive and she had the brains to help her out. Erin had always wanted to ask her secretary out, but was always too nervous to do so. "What kind of punishment did you have in mind?"

What does Cindy have in mind?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)