More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by diaperslut diaperslut

What does Cindy have in mind?

"Over my knee"

"What?" Erin hadn't thought of being spanked as a punishment in the situation, and was a little startled at the order.

"Stand up," Cindy said, and the redheaded boss obeyed. Sitting in her bosses chair, Cindy repeated her order. "Now, bend over my knee."

Erin was still hesitant, so Cindy grabbed the younger woman by the arm and yanked her over her knee. Instantly, the punishment started. SMACK! the first of fifty hard spankings descended on the boss's cloth covered ass.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! After ten spankings, Cindy paused to pull her bosses skirt up to reveal a white lace thong underneath. The sexy lingerie added some moister to Cindy's inner thighs. "You going to slack off at work?" She asked after recovering her composer.

"No, ma'am," Erin commented as ten more spankings were delivered to her already sore ass cheeks.

Bravely, Cindy slide her bosses panties down to mid thigh. "You going to obey me when I tell you to do something?" Cindy asked.

"Yes, ma'am," the redhead agreed as the remaining thirty spankings made contact with bare skin.

After the spankings had stopped Erin gave a sigh. "Thank you, Ma'am. Will that be all?"

Cindy thought about that a moment as she petted her boss's sore cheeks. She could see a small trimmed patch of pubic hair on the woman over her knee and to think, she began toying with that as best she could.

Her boss over her knee, she noticed the two holes readily available to her. She also knew her boss had a strapon in one of her drawers and a paddle and a pair of handcuffs and a gag. However, the aspect of her boss came with it's risks, so maybe just some more gentler punishments were in order.

pain, pleasure or ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)