More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zippydippydoo zippydippydoo

Which one appeals most to Lexi?

Mistress Demonique

_Such a sexy, innocent little kitty you are, I'd love to make you my pet. _The reply reads. Her profile is quite tempting, for a number of reasons. Lexi had dated a woman for a year in college, but considered herself more or less straight. Still, she had been considering exploring that side of her sexuality some more for some time, and Mistress Demonique was quite beautiful, judging from the pictures on her profile: Tall, long black hair, piercing green eyes, an incredible body, and those amazingly sexy outfits, shiny and tight and revealing. And the thought of being dominated of course, controlled, made to do who knows what, made Lexi bit her lower lip and giggle a bit.

So she wrote back, Yes, I am a lost little kitten, looking for someone to make me their own. _You seem like you'd be a wonderful new owner for me, when can we meet and find out? _The two extra glasses of wine during dinner had made Lexi a bit bolder than she otherwise would be, but it's not like being timid will help her get what she's after, so she may as well just go for it, right? It's not long before Mistress Demonique replies, with a day, time and place. Also included are instructions for Lexi to wear a little black dress and high heels. She finds that level of forwardness, the way this woman is so take charge, quite arousing, and quickly confirms the date.

Fast forward to a few days later, and it's date night!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)