More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ymous42 ymous42

Choose a starting location.

Mistress Alessandra's School for Boys

After struggling through middle school, academically and socially, your parents decided to send you to boarding school. Your conservative family, is expecting you to succeed in life and be bound a successful futa. They decided some strict discipline would be good for you and sent you to the best finishing school for boys in the territory. You'd only been there a week and already you were exhausted and terrified. You'd heard rumors about the sexual torment that students were put through, but you hadn't wanted to believe them. So far you have managed to keep your virginity, but you're not sure how long that will last. Even if futa there are require to wear condoms, you've heard they can be quite rough.

It's Monday morning and you wake up, wearing the tight boxers and half shirt that you were given to sleep in. Sadly your shirt doesn't come anywhere close to covering up the morning wood your currently experiencing. You hurry to the showers, embarrassed. You slip into one of the stalls and begin to clean yourself. Cleanliness is highly valued at MASB and the Matrons check all the boys before classes begin every morning. You squeeze some body wash into your and and pause. Your cock is still hard and you have a long day ahead of you. You look up at a video camera in the corner of the stall, red light next to the lens blinking. Masturbation outside of specific classes is strictly prohibited and there's no place at school where your not being watched or so you've heard. Chastity punishments are common for boys who break this rule and this tends to be very public. A bit of body wash drips from your hand onto the tip of your hard cock. You've seen boys get caught in bed, but never from camera footage, maybe they're just for show...

Do you jerk off?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)