More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ymous42 ymous42

Do you jerk off?

Yes

You can barely stand it. You've managed to keep your virginity since you arrived, but that also means it's been over 2 weeks since you came. You give in, even if some IS watching, what's a little chastity punishment? You let the rest of the body spill over your cock and begin to stroke yourself. For about 30 seconds your in heaven and forget the camera completely, then without warning the water shuts off. You freeze in terror, you erection immediately melting away. Before you even have a chance to think of something to do, the curtain is yanked open from your shower stall. Matron Kelley glares at you. Most of the futa at MASB are taller than you, even without heals, but Matron Kelley is at eye level. She is chubby, but fairly curvy, her huge tits barely constrained by the nurse like outfit she is wearing. She doesn't even give you a chance to defend yourself, "Hands on wall, arch back!" she commands with a slight accent. Somewhat shocked you do as she asks. Her small, pudgy hand whizzes through the air, smacking your ass hard. You cry out, "Quiet! Don't make scene." She does it again, nine more times. You are whimpering softly as grabs you by the arm, your ass smarting.

She leads you naked past all the other boys not even allowing you to get your towel. You walk past the dorm hall, down the stairs all the way to the Nurses office. You keep your head down the entire time as everyone you pass stares. Nurse Alice is sitting at her desk, but rushes to the door as soon as you walk in. "Oh my, what do we have here, is he hurt?" she says sweetly. Matron Kelley frowns at hurt. "No, not hurt. Caught pleasuring himself in shower. You will take care." She leaves immediately muttering to herself. Nurse Alice eyes you mischievously. She is a little plump like Matron Kelley, but much taller. Her blonde hair is tucked into her nurses cap and her all white outfit hugs her curvy body. "Why don't you climb on the table and we'll get you taken care of Sweetie." You lie down, the hard plastic cold on your naked body. Nurse Alice walks back over carrying a tray with a small metallic chastity device and a syringe. "This can be a little tight so I'm going to need you to relax and do what I say, can you you do that for me?"

Can you do that for her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)