More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by deathofcards deathofcards

What is Sarah's answer?

Mission #1: The Honeytrap.

Sarah didn't have to think long before she knew what her answer was. She had known the minute she walked into the classroom and saw Turner waiting for her.

"Alright, I am in," she told Turner.

He smiled in return. "Great Sarah, it's good to have you back with the CIA. Somethings have changed over the last 3 years, since you've been gone. I am no longer the head of the CIA... I am now the Director. I've moved up the foodchain if that's what you want to call it."

Sarah wasn't sure why he was telling her this... to her it didn't see very relevent. "Ok?" Sarah said questioningly.

"See Sarah, I am telling you this because the man you will be answering to is not me. Instead you'll be answering to Special Agent," Turner paused, "Jack Anderson. He stepped into my former position and he is heading this mission."

The doorknob turned behind them and the door slowly opened. Special Agent Anderson entered the room to have his breath taken away. He couldn't believe how much Sarah had changed since he last saw her. She looked even hotter now than she had that night they had spent together. There was nothing Jack wanted more than to get into Sarah's panties again, but that would have to wait there was a mission at hand.

Turner spoke again, before taking his leave. "I'll leave you with Jack, I think you're safe in his hands."

Jack waited for Turner to fully close the door behind him before he spoke. "Sarah, I'll skip the introduction and get straight to the business at hand. For the past six months the CIA has been attempting to bring down Mr. Vincennes, one of the biggest dealers on the west coast of America," Jack explained.

The name drew a blank with Sarah, so Jack decided to continue with the explanation. "Vincennes is responsible for about 2/3rds of the heroin, coke, crack, LSD and speed in circulation on the west coast. The problem is Vincennes is also a very secretive man, only a few people know exactly what he looks like.

"What's this got to do with me Jack?" Sarah asked.

"I was getting to that part. Recently we heard Vincennes is coming to town personally to conduct a very important deal. His right hand man, Lieto is arriving in town tonight to set things up. If you agree here's where you come in Sarah. Our information on Lieto tells us he has a thing for prostitutes..." Jack continued but was cut off by Sarah.

"And what? You want me to sleep with him!?" Sarah asked slightly angry.

"No, nothing like that Sarah. Whenever he's in town Lieto goes to Madame Saskia's. It's a strip club but she also offers prostitutes to certain customers. Lieto has a preference for the newest girl Saskia has hired when possible. Saskia has agreed to help us bring down Vincennes. So what we need is someone to get information out of Lieto," Jack explained.

"I'm guessing this is where I come in?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah, after your performance in your last mission you seemed like the logical choice for this mission. Of course, it is up to you Sarah."

Sarah thought about it. Getting mixed up with international dealers did seem dangerous but it also excited her. "Okay, Jack I'll do it," Sarah accepted.

Jack turned round and opened up his black leather briefcase. He took out a thick manila folder and handed it to Sarah. "In there is all the information you need for the mission. As well as $500 dollars, you'll need an outfit," Jack said smiling.

"So what do you need me to do?" Sarah asked.

"Simply get as much information out of Lieto as you can. In the folder is a contact number that you can reach us on. There's also the address of the strip club and an address we'll meet you at tomorrow. I think that's everything Sarah."

"Thanks, Jack."

"You should go and get yourself an outfit for tonight," Jack suggested.

Sarah hadn't seen Jack in so long, seeing him again brought back all sorts of memories. She should go and get an outfit, but she had other things on her mind.

What does Sarah do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)