More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TwiztidClown TwiztidClown

Who to question first?

Miss Scarlett

You make your way over to the redhead to question her. You make your greetings and take her into the study and lock the door behind you.

"So, let's get down to business Miss Scarlett," you say to her with a smile. She smiles back at you and seductively crosses her legs; you see her white lace panties as she does so. "I'm up for anything you have in mind."

You walk over and sit down next to her. "Where were you tonight?" you ask while looking down her blouse at her firm breasts. She looks up, thinking about what she did, with a smile.

"Well, I got here around 5 hours ago, the maid took my coat and brought me into the billiard-room. I hopped up on the table and spread my legs," she says, uncrossing her legs and spreading them. "And she took my panties off" she slides her underwear down and off. "And then she started licking my clit while finger fucking me with two fingers. Oh God, it was so good," she says as she starts playing with her pussy.

Your cock gets hard at the sight of her fingering herself.

Continue the story or fuck her??

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)