More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by delphi delphi

Continue the story or fuck her??

An oral examination

Your cock is straining to break free from your pants as you watch this hot little firecracker bury two fingers in her sopping cunt. Her eyes stare into yours as she fucks herself, then she glances down toward your crotch and licks her lisp as she eyes the bulge.

“So what happened next Miss Scarlett?” you manage to stutter out.

“Then Mr. Body walked in through the door over there,” her free hand waving towards the sliding door to the library. “He had his cock out and he was stroking it. It looked so good, I just wanted to lick it all over.”

You smile and unzip your pants, you cock springs out ready and willing. You wrap your hand around it and begin to stroke in time to Scarlett’s furious finger fucking. Her eyes go even wider with lust as she sees your dick.

“So what did you do Mam?”

“I’ll show you.” She replies.

Without missing a beat she leans over and takes your hard cock into her wet mouth. You moan in pleasure as the warmth engulfs you and her skilled tongue begins teasing the tip of your dick.

She was obviously an experienced girl. You grip the side of pool table as her lips and tongue go to work on you. As she brings her free hand up to fondle your balls your amazed to see that her fingers are still screaming over her little clit. You lick your fingers and decide to help her out.

Pulling her towards you so her head hangs down off the table you bend forward and slide two fingers into her tight pussy. She moans around your cock as you give her a delightful helping hand.

With every swipe of her tongue around your dick, you feel yourself getting closer and closer to cumming. Then with a shudder your balls begin firing waves of cum down her sweet throat. The beautiful red head sucks you dry, her mouth working you like a vacuum as she drinks up every last drop.

As she pulls your cock from her mouth with a pop, you let out a contented sigh.

“Are you going to fuck me now detective? My pussy is so hungry.”

You look over the sweet little slut. Then glance towards the library door.
“Tell me, did Mr. Body fuck you?”

“Oh no, he just came in my mouth then went back into the Library. That’s why I’m still so horny.”

Which means clues may lie in that other room, along with a way to a nice paycheck. Of course a tight and very willing little pussy is lying right in front of you.

Fuck or continue the investigation?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)