More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Titlecardpink Titlecardpink

So who will you observe first?

Miss Fortune the Bounty Hunter

The thunderous roar of wood cracking under the immense pressure of a cannon ball, the thrill of blasting open an enemy pirates head with a bullet, then having one whizz right past yours. Miss Fortune revels in the chaos of a battle at sea, screaming with hellish fury as another wave of boarders crumble under her barrage of bullets. "Come at me you filthy fucking curs! I'll send you sinking with your ship!" her screams rally her crew as the pirates turn the tide of the battle with a blood soaked rush towards the boarding planks. "You're all out of luck now Fortune!" a grisled pirate steps up onto the hull of Fortune's ship, beard singed with flames and eyes filled with fury. "Barrels! Now men!" at the pirate's command fifteen gunpowder stuffed barrels are hurled onto the ship. "Name's Gangplank, remember it well, because it's the name of the man who sunk your fucking ship!" with a vicious swipe of his flaming sword Gangplank ignites one of the barrels and kicks it towards the red headed buxom. An ear splitting boom ripples across the ship, as all of the barrels explode one by one, sending body parts and ship parts flying alike. Miss Fortune sinks out of consciousness and into the dark depths of the ocean below.

Where and how does she wake up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)