More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ebanu8 Ebanu8

Who was Mark stopped by?

Miss Fischer (Teacher Route)

Miss Sarah Fischer, your Geography teacher for the year, was busy walking around the dorms for the first-year students, writing on a notepad with a brisk hand. Looking at her, you instantly could not resist her looks; at thirty years old, her body was sexily curvy and slim, her toned arms showing the fruits of regular exercise. Her assets were voluptuous, accentuated by her form-fitting shirt.

"Room 108..." She muttered, before turning to you, "Are you Mark?"

"Yes, Miss Fischer," You said.

"Ah, good," Said Miss Fischer, "If you're wondering, I'm making the rounds to ensure all students in the dorms are accounted for."

"Of course, I understand," You said, "By the way, may I ask why? I don't think teachers usually go make the rounds and check for the students."

"You're right, Mark," Said Miss Fischer, "But this is a special case; for some reason or another, last year, the college management had somehow mixed up placements for some first-year and second-year students, and it was very embarrassing. That's why we're doing it right now to avoid making such a mistake."

"Ah, I see," You said, "Well, don't let me keep you."

"Of course. See you tomorrow for Geography," Said Miss Fischer.

You watch your teacher walk away, every step making her round ass sway sexily.

You knew then, you had to fuck her no matter what - nothing else would make this year more fulfilling.

What do you do tomorrow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)