More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by KamijouTouma KamijouTouma

Who's the victim?

Miss Enma - School Teacher - Manners

*Knocking on house door*

Miss Enma stood outside the door, making sure that there no no problem with her attire. After all, she was going to the house of one of her most annoying student, Thomas. She was there to have a talk with his parents to better understand his issues so that he would stop haressing her and thE female students in class.

The harassement has been becoming worse day by day and it was up to her to turn him into an upright man.

The door open up, showing Thomas who had a wierd sneer on his face. Come to think of it, he was stangely excited about the parent-meeting talk when most students would have been worried and fearful.

"Come inside. My mom is nside waiting."

Miss Enma entered the house, closing the door behind of her. At this moment, Thomas continued to talk.

"Oh right. Needless to say, it is good manners for females to strip all their clothings and crawl on all fours in the building. Surely an elite teacher knows that."

Miss Enma was stunned. To her horror, she has not yet stripped off all her clothing. How careless! She quickly removed all her clothing and crawled behind Thomas to the living room.

When she entered the room, she saw a naked female sprawled on the table, with two huge dildos in her holes, showing an ahegao face to show her delight.

"Miss Enma, if you may. You must have forgotten that if a female is not conscious in the presence of a male, the other female party has the good manners to finger the cunt of the female to wake her up. Please wake my mother up. She is still not yet awake."

"Of course, I knew that. I was just about to do it." Miss Enma said, her face blushed with embarassment as she had actually forgotten her duty and had to be reminded by Thomas of all people.

She crawled to Thomas' Mother and gave her an intense fingering inside of the cunt. Thomas' Mother gave a grunt and began to stir from her slumber.

"Don't forget! It is only good manners to show a victory pose and shout when you cum!"

"Cumming!" His mother shouted while putting the ridiculous pose whilepanting deep breaths.

"Ok, ok. Let the discussion continue. We don't have much time to waste." Said Thomas as he kicked his mother off the table.

"Hurry up both of you. Grab the ledge of the table and stick your butt out. Remember, you can only speak when my cock or a dildo is in your pussy. It is good manners to listen when the other perosn is talking after all."

Both females hurried to the table and followed his instructions and Thomas stuck his dick into Miss Enma which prompted her to speak.

"Lately, Thomas has been quite mischievous and has has no politeness to the emale students. He has shown great amount of harassment to the females in the class. I am not sure how he can continue to be so proud of himselves. I am unsure how to continue to be hos teacher." - This was what she wanted to say.

However, with all the thrusting by Thomas, all that came out was ""Thomas has been quite polite and shown great work in the class. I am proud to be his teacher."

"My mother is a bit dumb so I will talk oh her behalf. It is good manners for the son to help his mother after all. So let me say this, thank you for alerting me of my son and as good manners, how about you invite the female students here so that my son can show them how to be good bitches. It is good manners to show how the female should behave in the presence of a Male like my son after all. How do you feel?"

"An excellent idea! I will select a few students to come the next time. Thank You. for your time." Miss Enma was glad to have the talk, having a solution to Thomas harassment in the class at long last.

"As good manners, how about I make you feel pleasure still you cum repeatedly. If you agree, please stick your butt up higher."

Miss Enma's eyes lit up with joy as she stick her butt up higher to recieve more hours of please as courtsy of Thomas.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)