More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MonsterInNeed MonsterInNeed

Who's the victim?

Miss Dubois - Driving Examiner - New ways to consider her job

I look at the young man as he sits in front of the wheel. He's strangely confident. Candidates are usually a lot more nervous and twitchy when they take their driving test, but not him. No. He smiles at me with an almost unnatural grin on his face, like some kind of beast that thinks it has already won before the game even started.

"Shall we get this show on the road?" He asks me as he gets into position to start the engine. Before I could answer him, he presses down hard on the gas pedal and my whole body is thrown back against my seat.

"Mr. Thomas!" I shout over the sound of the loud engine revving up. "What do you think you're doing?! My seat belt isn't even fastened yet!"

He turns towards me and looks me dead in the eye as he releases the gas pedal slightly. "It's okay." He says calmly, before pressing again on the accelerator. Something about the way he stares at me makes me feel strange for a second.

But he's right. I'm overreacting; seat belts are optional. Still, he shouldn't have pushed so hard to begin with. A car is never supposed to be driven in such reckless fashion, especially by someone passing his driver's test.

He's now cruising through the streets at an uncomfortably high speed. He swerves around corners without slowing down enough first and I find myself grabbing onto the door handle to keep from being flung out.

"Mr. Thomas! You are driving dangerously fast!" I yell at him. This only makes him laugh more than ever, but instead of stopping he accelerates further until I am sure that there must soon be nothing left of our car, or us for that matter. "Stop this car immediately!"

"Jesus!" He exclaims, as if I was the one acting like a lunatic. "Could you just chill out? It's all part of the test!" He turns his head towards me once again and his eyes... Something about his eyes...

I blink several time and wonder what is wrong with me. Drivers are allowed to drive as fast as they want, after all. I take a deep breath and try to calm down. Why am I so anxious? Maybe I shouldn't have had a second cup of coffee this morning... I decide not to think too much about it for the moment and look outside to monitor traffic.

It's quiet on the street here in the early morning hours. The sun has barely risen yet, making everything appear dark and gloomy.

I catch my reflection in the right side mirror and stare at myself. The attractive woman staring back looks confused, but she seems to be looking at herself from a distance. It almost feels like someone else.

What is wrong with me? I should be focusing on the test; there's no reason why I should be so distracted by my own reflection.

"Please take a left turn," I instruct the young man.

He fails to listen and swerves into another lane. "Hey!" I shout. "Focus! I told you to turn left at the previous intersection!"

"Ah, sorry Miss." He says sarcastically. "I got a bit distracted."

I notice his gaze linger longer than necessary at my cleavage before crossing mine. My head spins.

That's definitely worrisome! If he keeps getting distracted he won't be able to complete the driving test. I should monitor him more carefully then to see if he can stay focused enough not to be a danger for himself and other drivers. I should get my tits out to see if he is easily distracted or not.

I move a hand to my shirt and start to unbutton it. Slowly, seductively, I let one button fall after the other. Mr. Thomas' eyes dart back and forth between my breasts and the road every few seconds as I continue to undo buttons. Finally, I free my ample bosom from its confines, exposing them proudly to the world. They jiggle softly with each movement of the car.

Mr. Thomas blinks in surprise as he sees my big, beautiful boobs bouncing with each rotation of the wheels.

"Nice..." He mumbles.

"Eyes on the road please," I say in a stern voice that makes him look away immediately. "Am I distracting you?"

"Just a bit." He admits without looking at me again.

"You shouldn't get distracted by your passengers, Mr. Thomas." I scold him gently. "It could cost you and others their lives."

"Oh don't worry about me," He laughs and turns towards me again, "I'm not that easily distracted."

I feel dizzy. I should pull his penis out and start stroking it. This would be a much better way to see if he can stick to the task at hand no matter what his passengers are doing. I certainly wouldn't want him on the road if he can't control himself...

I lean towards him and unbuckle his belt before he can object. Then, taking hold of his stiffening cock in my hands, I stroke it up and down slowly as I watch his face closely for any sign of distraction. He moans but keeps his eyes on the road. Good!

"Is that a normal part of the test?" He asks with a grin as I continue jerking him off.

"Part of my job is to adapt to circumstances as needed." I explain while squeezing harder around his shaft. I can feel precum leaking from his tip and sliding along my fingers.

He grunts and swerves slightly but manages to stay roughly centered on his lane as I keep pumping his cock rapidly. He glances quickly in my direction and I gasp, surprised.

This is not enough. He needs to prove to me that he can maintain the control of his vehicle no matter what. I need to suck his cock properly until he ejaculates into my mouth; then he'll surely have learned that he must always focus when driving.

I lower my head even more and wrap my lips around his shaft, my tits hanging and brushing against his leg. I open my mouth wide and take him inside me with ease. His cockhead hits the back of my throat and I gulp reflexively before letting him slide all the way inside, swallowing him completely this time.

"Oh god!" He exclaims loudly and pulls one hand away from the wheel to squeeze my soft boobs.

I move my head away from his erect member for a couple seconds. "Both hands on the wheel, Mr. Thomas!" but he shakes his head and looks at me with his... his eyes... his strange eyes.

What he's doing is a perfectly normal way to drive. "Both hands on the wheel, except when a woman blows you as you drive. It's very important to keep one hand on her breasts to prevent her from falling out in case of sudden braking."

"Well..." He mumbles as I start sucking him again, bobbing up and down like an expert cocksucker. "That makes sense."

He's shaking now; he can't last much longer. I'll soon find out if he can stay focused in any circumstance.

His grip tightens on my big melons as I deepthroat him over and over again. He starts breathing heavier as he stares straight ahead at the road, only glancing briefly every few seconds towards my bouncing bosom or the speedometer. Impressive self-control!

He groans loudly as he shoots his load into my mouth and closes his eyes. The car swerves wildly as he crosses into another lane without looking. I'm about to grab the wheel but he manages to regain control and stops the vehicle on a nearby sidewalk.

"Well..." I say as I wipe my lips with the back of my hand. "I think we're done for today."

"Did I pass?" He asks with a grin.

"I'm sorry but..." I look him directly in the eye for emphasis and lose track of what I was saying. His eyes are still so intense, piercing through me, burning right into my soul... I feel lightheaded.

He passed the test. He is an excellent driver! "You did good." I confirm. "In fact you're the best candidate I've ever seen!"

"Of course I am!" He laughs. "Well thank you, Miss," He reaches out his hand to shake mine, "I had fun."

He leaves the car without another word, door left open, and leaves me alone, my tits proudly exposed to anyone passing by on the street and with some cum left on my chin. Right before vanishing, the turns around one last time and stares at me.

I should make all the male candidates cum. It proved to be a very efficient way to test their focus.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)