More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fyreant fyreant

Character select.

Misfortunes of an Inexperienced Supervillainess: "Bunnies Gone Bad" saga

Those heroines are underrated, really. Your destiny in this city isn't to go around pulling kittens out of trees, foiling bank robbers, uprooting corruption, or fighting megalomaniacs with disturbing powers whilst running around at odd hours of the morning dressed like a stripper. Instead, it will be... robbing banks, planting corruption, and fighting egotistical celebrities whilst running around at odd hours of the morning, dressed like a stripper. Maybe because you were to, but more likely because you chose it. After all, in a city and a world of larger-than-life temptations and ultimate prizes, who doesn't feel the urge to flaunt what you've got and take what you want without ever having to bow and scrape in front of lazy public servants or self-important politicians again?

But the truth, the truth that you've heard but don't yet believe, is that it's setting yourself up for a long fall, with nobody to catch you and no guarantee of a soft landing. While it's true that the heroes of Acropolis City are often pretty far from heroic when they have a notion to do something (or someone), at the end of the day even the most corrupt and self-centered ones like Green Streak or Raven Woman are slaves to public relations. Most villains don't give a damn what anyone except the rest of the criminal community thinks of them - and more than a few simply don't care about anyone or anything else, at all.

Much like heroes, villains are often legacy figures. It seems odd that a mentee, friend or family member would want to take up a reviled mantle voluntarily... but it is far, far too common to be considered an anomaly when it happens. But every villain comes from somewhere. Often their cruel and reckless actions stem from some terrible trauma in their past or well-meaning mistake that was too much for their sanity to bear. Others were just born bad - but even that sort often doesn't even realize what kind of a person they themselves are until the moment of truth when they find themselves laughing gleefully and slamming their hand down on a big red button.

You are a part of one of those identities - a lurid, disturbing tale that winds forwards and backwards in time with a few odd twists and turns. The common thread running through them all, however, is a manic grin and a big, deceptively goofy pair of rabbit ears...

Which arc of the Bunnies Gone Bad saga will you undertake?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)