More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HIIIIGUYYYS HIIIIGUYYYS

What’s the next encounter?

Mischievous Imp

John laid asleep in his bed after a long day of studying for his upcoming exam. He’s been staying with his best friend Alex ever since the two graduated HighSchool. This way school was just a quick bike ride away and rent was much more affordable than living on campus. As grateful as he is for being allowed to stay here, there’s always been one problem, a huge distraction for him, that was Alex’s mom Claire. John had always had a crush on Alex’s mom ever since they first met back in middle school. He was hoping the older he got that eventually he’d get over it, but whenever Claire is around John finds it extremely difficult to keep his mind focused on his studies. Obviously he would never say anything cause how could you in that situation. That however never stopped him from daydreaming, or in this case dreaming his wildest fantasies with Claire. Unbeknownst to John something had picked up on his desire.

Outside Johns bedroom window a soft purple glow spreads across the room. The light meats the glass but instead of being stopped, it fazes through with ease. It scans the room to make sure no one is around to interrupt. The glow fades, revealing the source. A Imp standing at a mere four inches tall with nice curves for her size. she resembles a fairy but with tiny horns. She closes her eyes a sniffs the air. She opens her eyes and glances at John laying on the bed. She glides over to him until she’s staring at him face to face. “Horny as hell, and cute. We’re gonna have so much fun together.” She says to herself. She grabs ahold of the top of his cover and glides to the foot of the bed, pulling his covers down and leaving him laying in just his boxer briefs. The Imp licks her lips at the sight of Johns bulge pressing against his thin protection.

Her toes lightly land on his pelvis as she begins to examine his tucked away manhood. Since she stands at about 4 inches tall, if she’s careful she can work without waking him, or at least until it’s too late. She rubs her foot along the bulge of his cock, biting her lip as she can see it swelling even bigger. “Oh you’re gonna do just fine, she say as she grabs the fold at the front of Johns boxer briefs. Let’s see what you’ve got for me stud.” The Imp giddy as she pries the hole at the front of the boxers apart letting Johns dick fling free. The Imp wasn’t expecting that and his dick smacks her with a thud and sends her flying and landing on her bubble butt. “Ow!” she said to herself while rubbing her butt. She stood up and dusted her legs off. “Now then where was I ?” She giggled to herself floating up to Johns erection. The Imp lightly starts tracing her finger across his hard shaft. She lets out a quiver when she feels his cock throb. Feeling herself getting wet she slips her hand in between her thighs and begins rubbing her swollen lips. After a minute of her teasing herself she shook her head and collected herself. “Okay, on with the show she said with a wicked grin. Brace yourself handsome, this is gonna be wild!

She positions herself where she’s standing above Johns balls and is looking at the underside of his thick shaft. “ I love this part!” The Imp thought to herself as she placed both her hands out in front of her. She began to recite a incantation. The air in the room began to have a tingle to it. The Imp was filling the room with a potent aphrodisiac, which was already having an effect on John. He began to stir and moan in his sleep. His dream about Claire had become increasingly lewd and was sending him into sexual overdrive. He bucked his hips a little and his cock swelled almost to the point of being uncomfortable. This continued for a minute until the Imp noticed a drop of pre forming at the tip of Johns dick. The was her cue to move to the next phase. She spoke another incantation and a small portal opened up in front of her and after a few seconds something purple flopped out and landed at the base of Johns shaft. The portal closed and the Imp stared at the creature Shes come to know and love.

The thing began to stir and shift around. What the Imp had summon was a wicked little parasite that she had created using dark magic. She bit her lip as she watched her pet lift it’s head up and used it’s black beady eyes to glance at the standing tower in front of it. It then picked up on a scent, the scent of cum. The parasite started to move more and the back side split apart into multiple appendages, some what resembling a tiny octopus. The Imps breathing began to get hot and heavy because she knew what was about to happen and this part always turned her on. The Parasite she created will enter a host through any opening it can with its goal in mind to hijack the host genitalia and give its master full control.

The Imp watched, breathing heavy as the little creature began to scurry up and around Johns throbbing shaft quickly making its way to the tip of his cock. The purple parasite stared at Johns leaking Cockslit. It then secreted a slime from its skin that would numb any pain for that was not the goal it’s master instilled in it. “No pain, only pleasure.” It could hear its masters soothing voice. After a second the parasite knew it was time to act and it made its advance. It lunged forward pushing two of its tentacles into the tip of Johns penis. It then spread his tip wide enough before pushing its head into his slit. John let out a small moan at the foreign feeling. His urethra swelling as the parasite squeezed its head through his tight opening. There was a second of resistance but thanks to the slime it was coated in it was able squeeze in with relative ease. It’s head slipped into Johns spread slit with a wet SCHLIK sound.

The Imp fingered herself at the sight of her little parasites tentacles sticking out of the tip of Johns cock wiggling in different directions. She let out a cute moan as a bulge formed on the underside of the enlarged cock. Johns moans became more frequent as the length of the tentacles sticking out of his cock began to shorten. As the tentacles were sliding into him they rubbed and spread slime wherever they touched. The bulge slowly but surely was squishing deeper down Johns cock. The remaining length of the tentacles began to rub and tickle the head of Johns penis sending a shiver through his body. John moaned and his hands gripped the sheets as the tentacles almost gave a little wave before they all slipped in at once disappearing down Johns swollen, sensitive cock.

The Imp moaned as she continued to finger herself and cup her breast. Her Violet eyes stared with lust as the bulge that was her parasite continued the squeeze it’s way deeper into Johns cock, which had turned an almost shade of red it was so swollen, a mix or pre cum and the parasites purple slime continued to leak from his tip now running down his shaft. The Imp walked and ran her finger along the trail, giving her finger a lick and tasting Johns burning desire as he continued to stir in his bed. As the bulge eased closer to the base of Johns cock the Imp could hear the muffled, squishy, wet sounds of her pets movements as it ticked and massaged this inside of Johns cock. When the bulge got to the base of Johns dick it was met with a little resistance but after a moment the Imp watched the bulge push through with a wet POP and then disappear into Johns body. There was a moment of silence where nothing happened and Johns moans fell silent and he stopped shifting. The Imp grinned wide because she was horny for this moment. All of a sudden Johns back arched and he opened his mouth but all that came out was a silent scream. The parasite had found his prostate and squeezed its way into it causing a orgasmic overload for John. Purple slime erupted from his cock as he had the biggest orgasm of his life.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)