More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by HIIIIGUYYYS HIIIIGUYYYS

What's next?

Lack of Control

Johns eyes shot open as he gasped for air. The intense orgasm snapping him out of his lustful dream. “What the fuck, he took in a breath, blinking his eyes a few times to dispel the haze of sleep. He grabbed his phone and turned on the flash light aiming it down towards his cock. He was confused at what he saw. He could explain away why his dick was sticking out of the front of his boxer briefs, but what he couldn’t explain was the purple slime around his crotch and dripping from the tip. What the, that can’t be good.” John got out of his bed and slipped his junk back in through the hole in the front of his boxers. He took notice how his cock felt really sensitive as just feeling the fabric against his manhood made his knees shake a little. He grabbed a clean pair of boxers and headed towards the bathroom to clean up and inspect what was going on with his cock.

John cracked the door open and peeked out into the hallway to make sure Alex and Claire were both asleep before he quietly made his way down the hall and towards the bathroom. As he tiptoed across the hardwood floor he crossed by Claire’s room and glanced in before doing a double take and stopping in his tracks. Claire always slept with a salt lamp on so her room was lit with a soft glow. Through the night she tossed and turned to the point that her covers had slid off and she was now laying on her side with her back facing the doorway. Johns eyes were staring directly at Claires round ass. She was wearing a pair of pink silky panties with white polka dots. He could see how the fabric was stretched thin across her fat cheeks to the point that they were see through. Johns pulse quickened and his lungs began to heat up, he was lost in his lust and didn’t realize his legs were moving on their own. He was a couple feet into Claire’s room when he was able to snap himself out of his trance. “No, what am I doing?” John hesitantly pulled his eyes away from Claire ass and continued to the bathroom.

He shut the door behind him, letting out a sigh of both relief and sexual frustration. “Woah, god she’s so hot.” John thought to himself. Images of Claire’s ass kept flooding through his mind. The way her juicy ass stretched the fabric thin drove him insane. He could feel himself getting turned on as his shaft began to throb and press against his briefs. His knees bucked under his weight, catching himself on the counter his brain remembered why he came to the bathroom in the first place. He pulled his boxers down causing him to take in a sharp breath when they brushed his cock. “What going on with my junk, it’s still throbbing.” He grabbed some toilet paper and began to clean the purple slime off of him.

What John didn’t know was he was no longer in control. The Imps parasite had bonded with Johns prostate and has tapped into his nerve ending, giving its master full control over Johns body. The Imp had secretly been following John. She was hiding behind the shower curtain watching John clean up the mess her pet caused. She giggled to herself retreating back behind the curtains. She twiddled her fingers and slowly a inky black substance oozed from her hands floating in the air in front of her. The ooze began to take on the shape of a penis. It was a copy of Johns cock and what ever she did to it, John would feel. She looked at her work briefly then smirking to herself. She just barely places her fingertip on the tip of his penis before lightly tracing it down the shaft giving it a light tickle. When she did this John let out a gasp and stopped what he was doing, glancing down at his dick. “ What the… Woah.” John felt more of those light tickles against the underside of his shaft. The tickling sensation made its way up and down his penis for a bit before it began to just focus on the head of his cock. The Imp then gave the head of his dick a little kiss before opening her mouth wide. Suddenly John let out a surprised gasp as he felt like his cock was being engulfed something soft and wet.

The Imp chuckled to herself at the sound of John getting all hot and bothered. She sucked on the tip of the manifested copy of Johns cock. Hearing him moan she started to slowly take it deeper down her throat using her forked tongue to tease the tip of his cock while she did. She heard John moving so while she was still sucking his cock she looked around the shower curtain and saw him sitting on the toilet. She saw his cheeks were flushed and his breathing was labored and heavy. He was staring at his cock, and she could see the confusion and concern on his face but above all else she saw how much he was enjoying the feeling of having his dick sucked. She was glad he decided to sit down because things were about to get much more intense for him. The Imp started using her long forked tongue to snake around his shaft while she bobbed her head up and down the cloned cock. She smiled to herself when she heard John giving into the pleasure as his moans began to get louder. However she didn’t want him to get too loud and wake anyone else up so she planted the idea in his mind to bite down on a hand towel lying next to him, he was gonna need it.

The Imps parasite that was now inside Johns prostate had been storing up a massive load of his altered cum. When absorbed by the Imp this magic infused jizz would increase her magical abilities and could allow her to make more creatures to further her sexual desires. The Imp was connected to her pet so she knew it had stored a massive load and was ready to blow, all it was waiting for was her to allow it to do so. The Imp started fingering herself as she continued to gargle Johns cock. “Brace yourself stud, she whispered into Johns mind, preparing him for what she was about to do. This is about to get intense.” The Imp unwrapped her tongue from around his shaft and it slithered up to the tip of his penis. Her tongue teased and tickled around his urethra slit licking up the purple slime that hard started to leak from the tip. Once she got a good taste her tongue reared back like a snake ready to strike. A opening formed at the tip of her tongue which resembled a small mouth before it lunged forward pushing past the initial resistance with a wet SCHLUK before slithering down his cock, the little mouth kissing and licking the inner walls of his urethra all the way down.

John didn’t understand what was going on. He had never heard of this ever happening to anyone else but he could have sworn he was getting the most intense blowjob he’d ever felt, but nothing was there. It’s like his cock had become possessed. Normally he’d say it was just his imagination but the sensation engulfing his cock felt so surreal that it left him weak in the knees and breathing hard. He even had to grab a hand towel to bite down on, so he didn’t wake Claire or Alex. Johns eyes suddenly shot wide, a muffled gasp escaped his mouth. He shot a overwhelmingly confused glance where he felt this new alien sensation. His eyes falling on the tip of his penis, concern crossing his face as his piss slit was spread open by an invisible . His back arched as this wiggling sensation sank further down his cock, his lungs filled with an anxious lust as his mind went crazy. His pelvis began to buck on its own when what felt like soft kisses on top of the already too intense rubbing slowly oozed inside his dick. He moaned into the hand towel he was now biting down on forcibly. He looked at his cock again and took note that what ever was causing his tip to stay open had widened slightly. His attention turned to the bottom of his shaft where he could see the outline of something slithering further down his cock. Honestly he should have been absolutely terrified by this but it felt way too damn good he didn’t care, plus he couldn’t explain it but he had this feeling in the back of his mind that everything was gonna be fine so he sat there writhing in bliss as the Imps tongue wiggled down past the base of his cock and started diving further into his body before finding his prostate which was now swollen and glowing a soft purple. The tip of her tongue moved closer to the magically altered prostate, giving it a few soft licks and kisses. Johns whole body shivered feeling this happen inside of him. Before he could think about what was happening inside of him his back arched, when he felt whatever it was inside him push against his prostate and hearing a wet POP as his prostate game way and the Imps tongue wiggled inside drinking up all the purple cum. Johns body seized up as a massive orgasm wrecked through him. He could feel himself cumming but was shocked to see nothing come out of his cock. John fell to the ground. With his back arched he began to thrust towards the invisible . This continued for a few minutes with John writhing on the floor in ecstasy while the Imps tongue kept stimulating his prostate, kissing, sucking and licking all over.

After a little while John started to feel like things were calming down and his back rested against the ground. He laid there covered in sweat and breathing hard. He had no idea what had just happened but he couldn’t deny how amazing it had felt. However what John failed to realize it that the Imps tongue had not yet pulled out of his prostate. She had just about emptied all of the slime but there was just a little more. So the Imp reared her tongue back before giving one more hard thrust, shooting all the way through Johns prostate and ramming her tongue into the back pushing up against the squishy wall. Johns mouth opened but no sound came out. He was so overwhelmed with stimulation that his body didn’t know how to react, and so he blacked out as the Imp milked the last bit of cum from inside him. At first everything was quite and still. But soon Johns cock stated bobbing back and forth slightly and a squishy SLICKING sound could be heard. Johns urethra slit closed as Imp removed her tongue from the manifested cock and licked her lips. She peeked around the curtain and saw Johns body lying on the ground. She chuckled to herself before floating over to him, her feet lightly landing on his chest. “Haha really knocked you out there huh?” She thought to herself before giving a little smile. She flew up to his face and planted a little kiss on his cheek. “You’ve earned some rest. Sleep well you’re gonna need your energy for what’s to come.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)