More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by benolr benolr

Who does he pick?

Misato Katsuragi

Misato came to and found herself in what looked to be a forest. She was of course wide eyed as she then grabbed her head and let the memories flood in. "Fuck." Misato cursed as she then looked to the man across from her as equally nude as she was. "I guess Project Eden was a success." Misato said as that was why she was here.

The Angels were winning the EVAs Units were proven useless against the Angels. Thus mankind made a last-ditch effort to survive. Project Eden was a emergency protocol that scattered mankind across the stars in pairs or groups. Right now, the pair was in a dome called a 'Garden,' to which they will begin to rebuild from.

"Yes, my name is Akira Shiba, a pleasure to meet you." Akira said as he looked to Misato. He alwasy had a huge crush on her growing up after watching Neon Genesis Evangelion. He hated what she got in the end and thus wanted her as his Eve. He of course changed a few things about her and her world but meh what can one do.

From her memories Misato knew that Shinji and Asuka were in another Garden Unit in God knows where while Misato was here. Gendo the bastard was not given the chance to enter a Garden Unit, nor was the underground council SEELE who caused this whole mess.

"Well, it can't be helped." Misato said as she got up and stretched a bit. "So, first thing's first we need to build a shelter this place was made to simulate Earth as close as possible so without shelter we're screwed being butt ass naked and all that." Misato said as she didn't mind being naked out here. After all she used to practice casual nudity at home before Shinji and Asuka moved into her apartment.

"Well, you're the boss captain." Akira said as he played on Misato's military experience to get close to her.

A.) Look for Shelter

B.) Look for Water

C.) Start the fun there

D) Something Else User comment with suggestions.

What does the pair do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)