More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sydrico2 Sydrico2

Who is your stepmom??

Misa- Tomboyish Best Friend ( Alt path)

I, Takeru was walking down the street. I was heading to my home who I fucking hates. if you asked me why it is because of my obnoxious and arrogant father who always uses his time to humiliate me saying that I am just a good-for-nothing kid even though I technically earn more money than him because of my online job. then why even stay if you had a job. the answer to that was because I don't want him to take my mother's property which is named to him. my mother was very rich and she was kind too and I think that the only flaw she had is his undying obsession with him. she always loves him even if he keeps hurting her mentally throughout their marriage.

I also think that the only reason he marries her is because of her money and she never realizes that even on her deathbed. oh well, my mind was being clouded by these negative thoughts. think different man think different

what about my beautiful childhood friend who I have a crush on. well, her name is Misa and she is a beautiful fair-skinned girl with chin-length black hair. I and she have a cliche first meeting along with a typical relationship. A childhood friend who I meet in a park when we were kids and then bloom into a never-ending friendship and hopefully more than that.

I finally arrive at my home hoping to meet my friend who says that she is already here. I shut the door behind me. no one is here yet but maybe your friend was just waiting in your room until you heard a sound coming from your own bedroom.

what was that?

you walked up the stairs to what I heard grunts and moans. you opened the door slightly and grasp in surprise. you saw both your childhood friend and your father in the bedroom. They were both completely naked and having sex in your room. You could see that Misa and your father were covered in sweat. why? why? why? I was about to puke All the blood drained from my face and I was close to fainting. My jaw and hands began to shake and I struggled to breathe, all the time staring at them fucking.

What's next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)