More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brainvamp Brainvamp

Let’s see what happens to Erin

Mirrors

First reflection

A girl, a redhead in her late twenties, is brushing her teeth. She is a bit chubby but in the sweet baby face, sexy way. Pale like any true redhead. She is wearing a fluffy white bathrobe. The cleavage shows the birth of a very nice a pair of tits.

A bit of white paste on the edge of her lips. She bends to spit.

The image blurs.

When the girl lifts her red mane again the reflection has changed. The same girl, different clothes, not brushing anymore. She is wearing a black leather jacket over a white shirt. The first three buttons are torn off. She seems to have slept in a dumpster. Her eyes are bloodshot and her skin is even paler than in the previous reflection.

On her face, the unconcerned peace commonly brought by teeth brushing is replaced with absolute panic. Her neck and collar are covered in patches of dried blood. A pair of pulsating wounds, barely scabbed over, the size of a penny and separated by an inch and a half, ornate her skin just above the clavicle. Two strings of dried blood run down from the bites into her cleavage.

The image blurs again.

+++

“What the fuck!” I spit spilling toothpaste all over the mirror.

The door bursts open, Kathy, my roomie and former high school friend, appears in the doorway.

“Erin! Are you all right?”

I stare at the mirror; the image is gone. I touch my neck where the bite marks were, nothing. I look back at Kathy…

“I… yes, I’m sorry…”

How the fuck could I explain what I just saw? To Kathy moreover. Kathy…

Did I really saw it? It looked quite real, but… the picture was so insane that I cannot be sure anymore. And I smoked some pot last night… maybe… I never heard of rebound hallucinations with weed, but how can I be certain?

“You scared the hell out of me.”

“Yeah, sorry, it’s nothing.”

Nothing… as the image starts to blur in my mind, I start rationalizing.

By the time I finish my mug of coffee, I have convinced myself that my own fantasies are playing tricks on my mind. As I start the engine of my tiny Korean second-hand car, the event is almost forgotten. Almost… A faint dampness in my panties keeps me on the edge though.

Fantasies, dampness… I might have to explain myself a bit here.

Let us start by calling a spade a spade, what the hallucination showed me was: me having been bit by a vampire. I know it sounds preposterous, but that is what I saw. That is exactly what was in that freaking mirror…

Now, how is that linked with fantasies and dampness in my panties? Well, it is a long story but let us sum up and say that since I was eleven, I have had this… attraction to vampires… It sounds stupid, I know, but please do not judge, I am far too old and far too ashamed of it, to enter in an argument about it. It is what it is and that is it. To each his own, etcetera, etcetera…

This being said, and if you were wondering, I did act on this inclination when I was younger. I role played with my high school sweetheart and fooled around with a couple of freaks like me. But that was a long time ago. Nowadays, my sex life, when I have a sex life, is more conventional. Oh, and by the way, my name is Erin Banks.

...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)