More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tavorn Tavorn

What happens next?

Miranda is a better businesswoman than a programmer.

Miranda waited as the conveyor belt rolled her along. Everything seemed to be going according to plan. She had been afraid that the injection meant to paralyze her wouldn’t work, and that she’d be to try and keep herself still as the machines altered her body. Thankfully, she couldn’t move a muscle. All she could do was watch as she rolled up to the first machine.

If she could have, she would have jerked away instinctively as a number of needles descended upon her, injecting different fluids into her breasts, butt, and face. None of them hurt, thankfully, her first injection clearly stopping her from feeling any pain. Pads of various shapes and sizes were placed on the injection sites, as well as a mask that covered her face entirely. After a moment, they began to vibrate, working the substances into the tissues. Miranda could feel her body shifting and changing. Her breasts, originally rather modest, swelled to the size of cantaloupes. Her ass began to grow as well, gaining a significant amount of padding. She could feel facial features change as well, with her lips growing almost comically full.

If she could have, Miranda would have frowned. It was hard to tell from her position, but these changes didn’t feel right. ‘April’ looked substantially different from Miranda, but she was by no means a sexpot. Hopefully, she’d look alright when this was done. Miranda didn’t look forward to going through this process again if she had to fix something.

The pads were removed, and the conveyor belt began moving again. At the next station, small lasers permanently removed most of her body hair, while another machine permanently dyed the rest black. Inwardly, Miranda groaned. April had blonde hair! Now she might really have to go through all this again. Unless she wanted to tell everyone that she dyed it for the rest of her life.

Miranda was irritated, but not really worried about the mistakes the machines had made. That changed when the conveyor belt stopped at the third station. If her program was working as intended, she wouldn’t be stopping at the third station. The conveyor belt would have rolled her to the end of the line, where she would have remained until the paralysis wore off. Instead, Miranda was turned over by mechanical arms, and a serial number and the Eve Industries logo was tattooed on the base of her neck. Panicking, Miranda tried to struggle, but was helpless to stop the branding. As soon as it was finished, a small GPS chip was inserted beneath it, allowing her movements to be tracked. Once the chip was safely in place, she was flipped back onto her back and rolled to the end of the line.

Miranda’s thoughts raced. Clearly, something had gone very badly wrong. Rather than modifying her to look like April, the machines had instead made her into one of the standard, generic sex dolls. She’d have to figure out why the program hadn’t run correctly, and go through the process again.

A tone sounded. “Stand up,” a calm, artificial voice said. Much to her shock, Miranda did, rising to her feet. Once standing, she could see her reflection on one of the metal walls. She looked nothing like herself, or April. She was instead an erotic toy, indistinguishable from the many that the factory had produced before. A pile of tank-tops and shorts lay next to her. “Get dressed, and proceed to the next area,” the voice continued. Miranda, helpless to resist, obeyed.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)