More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Tavorn Tavorn

What happens next?

Miranda arrives in the next room

Once she had finished getting dressed, Miranda found herself compelled to head to the next area. Despite her best efforts, she couldn’t seem to disobey the orders the computer had given her. Could she have been injected with the nanites as well? That seemed the only logical explanation; she certainly wasn’t doing this of her own free will!

Once she had walked to the next room, Miranda found herself in control of her actions once again. She flexed her hands and shifted from foot to foot, thinking. It seemed the neural network only ensured that she obeyed orders; it didn’t rob her of all her self-control. A normal sex doll, without a functioning mind, didn’t need to be told to stand still. It wouldn’t do anything that it hadn’t been explicitly ordered to do. Which meant that, as long as no one was barking orders at her, she was still free.

Miranda ran her fingers through her hair, thinking frantically. She didn’t know if there was a way to remove the nanites from her body; she’d never heard of it being necessary. Her best bet might simply be to disable the neural network they had created; that she knew was possible. She wanted to fix her body, of course, but right now, her top priority had to be making sure she retained her free will. Her life as ‘April’ would be pretty miserable if she had to do whatever anyone told her to do.

Miranda turned around, to head back to the machines. Upon stepping through the doorway, however, the computer spoke again. “Return to the previous area,” it said in a monotone voice. Before she realized what was happening, she found herself turning around and walking back. When she regained control of her movement, Miranda sighed. The computer seemed determined to complete whatever program it was running.

Looking around the room, Miranda noticed several odd machines, as well a few growth tanks. She had assumed the computer would send her to a warehouse, where the dolls would be packaged for transport, but that didn’t appear to be the case. She didn’t know what the purpose of this room was; it hadn’t come up when she’d been making her plan. One machine seemed to consist of little more than an elaborate harness and various phallic-looking implements. Another featured a pair of suction cups, along with several prominent needles. The growth tanks, while more familiar, were also unnumbered, instead simply featuring the male symbol.

Curious, Miranda walked towards one of the machines. She might have been more cautious if she had known that Eve Industries tested all of their sex dolls thoroughly before letting them leave the factory...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)