More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ghostwriter53 ghostwriter53

Who will pay a visit to Mistress Zelda?

Miranda Lawson and Ashley Williams

Mistress Zelda sat in her office contemplating going down to the pool for a swim. She had checked her physical calendar and the electronic one that was synced to multiple universes in the fictional realm. It still amazed her that she was able to pull that off since several of the fictional universes she visited had either primitive or extremely advanced technology. It was a rarity, but she had several days coming without a single appointment. She began to rise when her computer chimed signifying she had received an Email.

"So much for that idea," she said with a smile sigh. She opened her Email app and her eyes went wide with shock at the name of the sender. Admiral John Shepard. She read the Email twice before sending a response. Seconds later, she received a response requesting a meeting at her home on The Citadel at her earliest convenience. She replied again with a time that was quickly agreed on.

After notifying her staff of her abrupt departure she made her way to her bedroom. There she unlocked the lock to a leather-bound journal that had been largely hollowed out to hide a single golden skeleton key. Taking the key, she entered her walk-in closet and went to the back wall. After setting aside several boxes of shoes, creating a gap where there was now an exposed wall, Mistress Zelda pressed on a section of the wall at chest height just to the left of the section she had cleared.

When she did, a small circular section of the wall just above her hand popped in slightly before sliding to the left and revealing a hidden keyhole. "Here we go," Mistress Zelda thought as she slowly moved the key toward the keyhole. She focused solely on her apparent on The Precidium on The Citadel as she turned the key.

A hidden door opened where she had made space. She removed the key and stepped in, the door quietly closing behind her. For a brief moment, the sensation of vertigo overtook her only to go away just as quickly. When she opened her eyes her balance returned to her. She was now facing the back of a door. She pressed on it and it swung open. She emerged into a walk-in closet but the style of clothing let her know she had arrived at her intended destination.

She selected a long silky gown that was dark blue with white trimming from the closet and changed out of her grey and black suit jacket and skirt. Once she had changed, she left her bedroom and went to the kitchen of the large two-story apparent and began brewing tea. When it was ready, she took the pot, two cups, and a large tray to the living room. As soon as she sat it down on the large circular coffee table made of darkly colored metal in front of a black leather sectional couch the doorbell rang.

Mistress Zelda quickly checked the vid-feed confirming what she already knew. She pressed the control and opened the door. There standing on the other side in his immaculately fitted and maintained dress blues was a man this entire galaxy revered as a hero: Admiral John Shepard himself.

"Admiral, please come in," she said moving aside for him. "Please, have a seat and help yourself to some tea. I can get you something stronger if you prefer."

"Tea will be just fine thank you, Mistress Zelda," Shepard said as he sat on the sectional.

"Oh, please, just call me Zelda. It feels too weird to be Addressed as 'Mistress' by the man who saved my life when I was a kid visiting Elysium."

"Call me 'Shepard,' and we have a deal," he said as he poured tea for both of them.

Mistress Zelda took a long moment to process the request. John Shepard had been born into a military family, spending his childhood on various ships and stations. At eighteen he had enlisted in The Alliance Navy. Just after completing basic training, he was enjoying leave on Elysium when The Skillian Blitz occurred. Several slavers, smugglers, and pirates attacked the colony. Shepard had taken command of the local security and single-handedly held off the attack until the arrival of The Fifth Fleet under the command of then-newly appointed Fleet Admiral Steven Hacket.

Shepard's actions that day, it could be argued, was the first time Shepard proved himself an exceptional soldier, destined for greatness. First, thanks to the recommendation of Hacket himself, Shepard was awarded The Star of Terra, The Alliance's highest award. He was chosen as a candidate for officership, and after graduating from Alliance OCS he was asked to join The N7 Progam. A program designed to train elite special forces operatives.

Sometime after completing his N7 training, then Commander Shepard was assigned to The Normandy SR1, a prototype stealth frigate co-developed by The Alliance and The Turian Primacy. At this time, unbeknownst to Shepard himself, he was secretly being considered to join the SPECTRES. An Elite task answering only to The Citadel Council.

On what would have been a routine mission to Eden Prime, Shepard again was flung toward his destiny. The colony came under attack by a race of machines called The Geth. Thanks to witness accounts, Shepard learned that The Geth were following a Turian SPECTRE named Saren Arterius. Not knowing this, another Turian SPECTRE Nials sent by The Council to evaluate Shepard was murdered.

When Sheperd, his Commanding Officer, and former SPECTRE candidate Captain David Anderson presented this to The Council, they refused to believe him. After an investigation that took him across The Citadel, and recruiting Turian C-SEC operative, Garus Vikarian, Krogan Bounty Hunger Urdnot Wrex, and Quarian Engineer Tali' Zorah nar Rayya he was able to prove Saren's guilt and was named the first human SPECTRE.

Taking command of The Normandy he rescued and recruited Doctor Liara T'Soni. An Asari Archeologist, and daughter of Matriarch Benezia, Saren's top lieutenant. After finding Liara, Shepard went to Novaria where he killed Benezia, and spared the Rachni, a long-thought-extinct race of spider-like aliens from actual extinction. Saved Zu's Hope, a small colony from The Geth, faced down Saren and blew up Saren's base on Vermire. However, this had been done at the cost of the life of Kaidan Alenko. Defying the council, Shepard and his crew stole The Normandy and took it to the long-forgotten world of Illos, along the way, sharing a passion-filled night with Ashley.

After a long brutal fight through The Citadel after arriving there through a secret Mass Relay called "The Conduit" Shepard witnessed Saren commit suicide in a last action of redemption. He then had to kill his re-animated corpse which had been implanted with Reaper Tech, by Sovereign, a member of a race of machines that looked like massive spaceships.

Not long after "The Battle of The Citadel," Shepard had been killed when the Normandy was destroyed presumably by The Geth. Two years later, Shepard woke up, having been brought back to life by Miranda Lawson a Cerberus Operative. After fighting off security mechs with Jacob Tailor, Shepard and Jacob met up with Miranda, and Shepard was convinced to join Cerberus to take on The Collectors and stop them from abducting human colonies.

He began by recruiting new allies and a couple of old friends. Kasumi Gotto, a skilled thief. Zaeed Massani, a veteran mercenary, Mordin Solis, a former member of Solarian STG, Garus, who had been operating under the name Archangel, "Jack" an extremely powerful human biotic, Grunt, a genetically perfect Krogan clone, Samara an Asari Justicar, Tali', Thane Krios, a surprisingly religious Drell Assassin, and Legion a Geth. Along the way, he stopped the collector's attack on The Colony of Horizon, helped his team with several personal issues, helped Liara eliminate The Shadow Broker, replace him, and ultimately destroying The Collector's Homeworld while starting a romantic relationship with Miranda. With his mission complete he was tasked by Admiral Hacket to rescue an Alliance operative from a Batarian Prison. After doing so, the operative revealed herself to be indoctrinated and opening a relay for The Reapers to arrive. Shepard stopped this, at the cost of 300,000 Batarian lives.

Knowing the Batarians would want war, Shepard was placed in protective custody by The Alliance until The Reapers Arrived on Earth. Fleeing to Mars Shepard, Ashley, and a fellow Alliance Soldier, James Vega met up with Liara on Mars. As the Reaper Invasion continued Shepard ultimately brokered peace between The Krogan and The Turans, played an integral part in curing The Krogan Genophage, stopped a Cerberus Coup at the Citadel, united The Geth and their creators, The Quarians, destroyed Cerberus' command station, all while rekindling his romances with both Miranda and Ashley.

As the final battle of what was now known as The Reaper War ended. Shepard sustained grave injuries while assuring the destruction of the Reapers. Repairs to the galaxy were ongoing almost a year later. Shepard, barely clinging to life had been found amongst the wreckage of The Citadel and thanks in large part to Miranda was brought back to health once more.

"Alright," Mistress Zelda said with a slight nod. "Tell me Shepard, what can I do for you?"

Shepard let out a sigh, Mistress Zelda thought he looked nervous. It was hard to imagine the man known as "The Lion of Elysium" being nervous, but he was. "You know, I've kept tabs on the people I was able to save on Elysium. God that feels like a lifetime ago now. Is it true that you're a dominatrix and specialize in dominating women?"

"More or less, although I much prefer to think of myself as a disciplinarian first and foremost." Shepard nodded as he took a long sip of tea and poured himself a fresh cup. He held out the pot to Mistress Zelda. "No thank you, I've got plenty yet."

"How much would it cost to retain your services?" he asked as he set the tray down.

"For you, I would do it pro-bono, since I owe you my life."

"Could you do an extended stay or something?"

"Yes, I've had several of my clients stay overnight when they need a more severe session. I'm afraid I must ask why you need my services?"

"As you may know, Zelda, polygamous relationships have become much more common after The Reaper War," Shepard began before taking a sip of tea. When he lowered the cup, Mistress Zelda gave a slight nod.

"I love both Ashley and Miranda, but they can't seem to get along and neither wants to leave the relationship. So I had hoped..."

"Say no more, I would be happy to take them on."

"Thank you, when can you see them?"

"Is tomorrow too soon?"

"Tomorrow is perfect, Zelda. Thank you for your time.


The next day a black sky car made the short flight from The Presidium to the exclusive apartment building which Mistress Zelda's penthouse served as the top two floors. The Alliance Soldier a nervous-looking dark-skinned corporal said nothing to the two beautiful brunettes riding in the back. One was Captain Ashley Williams. A dedicated soldier, and second human SPECTRE. Her long brown hair was tied in a bun, and her brown eyes focused with intent and filled with anger at the copy of the rules she would soon be expected to live by. Her usual military attire was gone. Instead, she wore A short lightweight brown leather jacket that came down to her stomach over a white teeshirt that fit her snuggly, a pair of tight-fitting dark blue denim jeans with a thick brown leather belt, and knee-high square-heeled riding boots.

Sitting next to her was former Cerberus Operative, turned Alliance Consultant, Miranda Lawson. She was dressed in a tight-fitting black tank top, a short red leather skirt, and black open-toed shoes with a six-inch stilleto heel. Her long dark brown hair hung down freely, her blue eyes also focused on her own copy of Mistress Zelda's rules. She was much better at hiding her feelings behind a blank face, but, those that knew her well would have been able to tell that Miranda, like Ashley, was seething. The pair's anger was not at their mutual lover for what was happening but with each other. Each blamed the other for Shepard sending them to see this woman who had promised to teach them to get along.

The corporal landed the sky car on the landing pad attached to the penthouse and opened the top letting the two women out. "Enjoy your stay ma'ams," he said giving them a salute. "Your host will notify Admiral Shepard when you're stay here is over." Neither woman said anything, Ashely returned the corporal's salute, much to Miranda's annoyance.

"Whatever is happening here, it's your fault," Miranda said as the pair turned and began walking to the door.

"My fault? How is this not your fault?"

"You've never gotten over the fact that John got with me after you," the former Cerberus Operative said.

"First off, a relationship with Tali' would have been complicated, that Cerberus Yoman, Kelly was it? They never would have worked. Hell, I bet if you weren't wearing that catsuit, constantly flaunting your generically perfect tits and ass John would never have slept with you."

"Keep telling yourself that," Miranda said turning up her nose as they reached the door. Before they could do anything, the door opened revealing a redheaded human girl dressed in a short French Maid outfit that her chest threatened to pop free of.

"Captain Williams, Miss Lawson, welcome. Please come with me," she said. She led them through the living room, the dining room, and into a large open room with chairs, couches, and loveseats lining the walls. "Please sit, and keep an eye on that door," she said pointing at the door on the left wall. Above it were two lights one red which was lit, and one green which was not. "When the light turns green Mistress Zelda is ready for you, knock and wait for permission to enter. I would not advise keeping her waiting." Ashley and Miranda looked at one another with a look of disbelief. They watched as the redheaded maid went to a small intercom unit by the door and pressed a button.

"Yes," a voice said over the speaker.

"Captain Williams and Miss Lawson have arrived, Mistress Zelda," she said respectfully.

"Thank you, Lilith," the voice replied. Ashley and Miranda watched as the maid they now knew was named Lilith left the room. They sat and stared at the red light not saying a word to one another. Inside her dungeon watching the two on a vid screen. A slight smirk came to her face she knew these two would be a challenging case, but, she loved a challenge.

After ten minutes of watching the two stare then occasionally glance at the light, and not once acknowledging the other Mistress Zelda hit the button that would turn off the red light and light the green one. The two noticed almost instantly and moved towards the door. Miranda raised her fist to knock but Ashley shoulder-checked her, knocking her off balance, and knocked on the door herself.

"Enter," Mistress Zelda said over the intercom. Ashley opened the door and the pair stepped in, Miranda doing so with an irritated look on her face. Both women's faces soon changed to a look of shock. The dungeon was dimly lit with the walls and ceiling painted black. Along the walls, were several racks containing whips, paddles, canes, and other implements of pain. There was also a large tool chest made of beautiful darkly-colored wood. The floor was covered in white and black swirled Thesian Marble. Plush red rugs with black trim had been placed under the pieces of bondage furniture that had been neatly strewn about the large room. Dead ahead of them, sitting on a golden throne with black leather cushions was a young brunette with icy blue eyes. She was dressed in a red leather Bikini with small gold rings connecting the straps of the bra to the pieces of leather that covered her breasts. She wore thigh-high black leather boots with spike heels. Miranda paused slightly and Ashley gulped quietly at seeing the look on the woman's face. It was a strict no-nonsense look that would have given any high-powered politician or CEO pause, not to mention would have made any DI in The Alliance fearful and envious at the same time.

"What has John gotten us into?" Ashley thought as the two slowly approached the stern-looking woman.

"Welcome, Ashley, Miranda, I trust you have read your rules, please strip so we may begin," Mistress Zelda said in a welcoming tone, but keeping her stern look.

"First off, I prefer Captain Williams," Ashley said finding her courage.

"First, when you speak to me you will address me as 'Mistress Zelda' at all times when in my care, second, I will address you as I see fit when you are here. Is that clear?"

"Y-yes, Mistress Zelda," Ashley said the cold look and hardened edge of Mistress Zelda's tone having robbed her of the courage she had mustered up. She didn't even bother looking over at Miranda when she heard her snicker.

"She sure put you in your place," she said still laughing. Before either realized it, Mistress Zelda had stood, closed the short distance between them, and grabbed Miranda's hair.

"And I'll put you in yours as well," she said staring into Miranda's blue eyes practically daring her to try something. Miranda took the bait and tried to charge her biotics.

"W-w-what?!" she asked in shock when she had no success.

"Something wrong, Princess?" Mistress Zelda said coldly, managing not to crack even the smallest amused smile at the scared and confused look on the genetically engineered woman's face. "My home is equipped with biotic dampeners. You won't be using them unless I allow it. Now strip out of all of your clothes, place them and any other belongings you have in the bin by the door, and then come kneel before me," she said letting go of Miranda's hair and returning to her throne.

"Yes, Mistress Zelda," both said with fearful looks on their faces as if, for the first time, realizing how much trouble they were truly in. The two stripped revealing beautiful bodies, Miranda's being genetically engineered would have made any woman jealous. She was slender and well-toned. Her breasts were large and seemed to defy gravity. Her ass was ample, but not too large, and perfectly bubble-shaped. As they neared Mistress Zelda noticed that she kept herself clean-shaven.

Ashley was also well-toned from years of military training. While well endowed, her breasts were nowhere near as large as Miranda's. Her ass was toned and shaped. Mistress Zelda allowed herself a small smile, she had little doubt from her experience that Ashley would find spankings particularly painful. As they approached, Mistress Zelda noticed that the career soldier kept herself neatly trimmed. The pair slowly, and reluctantly sank to their knees.

"As this is your first visit, I will forgive that you are not properly shaved, Ashley. From now on though, you like Miranda will come here clean-shaven. Am I understood?"

"Yes, Mistress Zelda," Ashley said flushing with shame and looking down at the floor.

"Now, this is where the two of you have something to say about why you are here."

"Mistress Zelda, I am here for my punishment," they said together. Ashley did not look up, and Miranda joined her in flushing with shame and looking down at the floor.

"Good, but, as you are here together, I'd like you to say 'Mistress Zelda, we are here for our punishment.'"

"Mistress Zelda, we are here for our punishment," they said together.

"Miranda, Shepard tells me your memory is flawless, why don't you show Ashley what comes next?" Mistress Zelda asked rhetorically. She stood, and strode behind her throne, her heels clicking on the marble floor. When she returned she placed a straight-backed chair between her throne and her tow charges and sat down.

With a slight sob, Miranda stood and moved to Mistress Zelda. "Mistress Zelda, may I please be placed across your knee for my warm-up spanking?" she asked recalling the rules. As she spoke, she rocked nervously from foot to foot. Watching the woman she regarded as a rival rather than a friend she reminded Ashley of a little girl rather than the confidant woman she was otherwise. She watched as Mistress Zelda guided Miranda to her right side, then without any resistance, Miranda went over the strict woman's lap. She heard Miranda gasp as Mistress Zelda, ran her right hand across her, as Jack and once put it, bubbly-butt.

"I hope you're paying attention, Ashley. Because you're next and you'll be getting worse for failing to address me properly," she said looking at Ashley.

"Y-yes, M-Mistress Zelda," Ashley replied with a stammer as she felt Mistress Zelda's gaze bore holes through her.

"Are you ready to have your ass warmed up, Miranda?" she asked not lifting her palm from where it rested on Miranda's ass, but patting it with her fingers. "I asked you a question, and I expect an answer," Mistress Zelda said sternly as she grabbed Miranda's hair, pulled back, and turned her head forcing Miranda to look at her with one already tear-filled eye.

"Y-yes, Mistress Zelda," she replied, her voice cracking into a slight whine. Mistress Zelda let go of Miranda's hair only to take a firm grip on her right hip before raising her hand high into the air. The loud smack of the first swat echoed off of the dungeon walls along with Miranda's surprised gasp. The second swat fell soon after on the left cheek. Like the right, it jiggled wonderfully when Mistress Zelda's stern hand struck it. "OW! OW! OW! Oh please stop!" Miranda said as the swats continued to fall on her ass. The tears she was barely holding back stinging he eyes and her entire body went rigid with each painful swat.

"I cannot believe this is happening," Ashley thought as she watched her rival being spanked by the strict dominatrix. Deep down, she knew in any other circumstance she'd be laughing her ass off at Mirana's plight. But she knew that sooner or later, and she hoped it would be much later, she would find herself in Miranda's position.

As if on queue, Mistress Zelda stopped spanking Miranda and began to gently rub her ass as she inspected it. "Get up and go kneel next to Ashley."

"Y-yes, Mistress Zelda," Miranda said sobbing as tears now flowed freely down her face. Miranda rose off of the dominatrix's lap and returned to Ashley. She winced as her heels make contact with her now sore ass.

"Ashley," Mistress Zelda said looking at the soldier with a raised eyebrow. Wordlessly, Ashley rose to her feet, covering herself in the process.

"Don't bother covering yourself, it's nothing I don't have," Mistress Zelda said, amused by Ashley's attempt at modesty. Ashley moved her hands to her side and looked down at the ground.

"Mistress Zelda, may I please be placed across your knee for my warm-up spanking?" she asked, trying and failing to keep her voice from wavering. Just like Miranda before her, Ashley was guided over the dominant woman's lap. She let out a slight whine and quivered slightly as Mistress Zelda's right hand began to glide across her upturned ass.

"Ashley, I have a feeling you will respond quite well to begin spanked. Do you know why?

"N-n-no, Mistress Zelda," Ashley answered her voice wavering with a mixture of humiliation and fear.

"It's because you have such a toned ass. In my experience, girls will asses like these," she said patting Ashley's backside. "We might as well get started," she added as she lifted her hand. When Mistress Zelda's hand struck its target, Ashley's eyes and mouth went wide with shock at the sudden rush of pain. A moment later, a second swat landed.

"OW! Oh, God!" Ashley screamed in pain as swat after swat landed on her ass. Another two swats, and Ashely was sobbing.

"I hate to tell you 'I told you so," Mistress Zelda said as she continued to mercilessly spank Ashley. After giving her a total of twelve painful swats, as she had with Miranda, she stopped and began to gently rub the freshly reddened ass. "Now we're going to deal with you not addressing me properly. Miranda, please go to that rack over there, and bring me the small black paddle," she said pointing to the rack in question.

"No, no please, Mistress Zelda. I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you," Ashley pleaded.

"Quiet," Mistress Zelda said sternly giving Ashley's sore ass another swat.

"Is this the one, Mistress Zelda?" Miranda asked as she took a wooden paddle that had been painted black off of its hook. She judged it to be roughly the size of a hairbrush.

"Yes, bring it here please."

"Yes, Mistress Zelda," she said as she walked over to the dominatrix and handed her the punishment implement.

"Kneel, and pay attention," she ordered pointing at the floor.

"Yes, Mistress Zelda," she said nervously as she sank back to her knees.

"Ashley, you're getting six for not addressing me properly," Mistress Zelda said. She paused to allow her statement to sink in. Ashley began sobbing again as she lowered her head. "Miranda is going to be a good partner and count them for you. Miranda, A proper count consists of you counting the swat, and then addressing me properly. If you miss count, since I have every reason to think it would be intentional, you and Ashley will trade places and you will get a full dozen. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Mistress Zelda."

Without warning, Mistress Zelda brought the paddle down hard on Ashley's ass. She screamed in agony as she wildly kicked her legs. The sound of the paddle startled Miranda causing her to gasp. "One, Mistress Zelda," she said almost robotically. The second swat landed, causing Miranda to wince as the sound of the paddle meeting flesh and Ashley's scream echoed off of the walls. "Two, Mistress Zelda."

Mistress Zelda continued at a slow methodical pace until the sixth swat had landed. She was pleased that Miranda had obediently counted the bawling soldier's swats without an issue. Mistress Zelda pressed her fingers against one of the bruises that now covered Ashley's ass. "You may get up and kneel next to Miranda."

"Thank you, Mistress Zelda," she said as she continued to sob and gasp for air. When she knelt next to the other woman she turned to her with fury in her eyes. "I still say this is your fault," she said still gasping and sobbing.

"How is it my fault you didn't address her properly and got your ass beat?" Miranda asked.

"Listen you Cerbeus bitch." Ashley began.

"Enough!" Mistress Zelda yelled interrupting Ashley and startling both women. "If you two want to act like children, I'll treat you like children," she said before going to her tool chest and selecting two very special collars. She knew these two would be a challenge so she chose two collars that would deliver a powerful shock if someone other than her attempted to remove it. Not only that, it would shock them if they tried to remove another item they would soon be wearing. She returned to the kneeling women and placed the first collar on Miranda. It was made of pink leather with white lace frills. Ashley had to back a laugh as Misstress Zelda buckled it around Miranda's neck. Ashley's amusement died when an identical collar was placed around her neck.

"Oh god, what now?" she thought.

"We are about to leave this dungeon, whenever we do you will be placed on a leash. When leashed you will crawl behind me."

"Yes, Mistress Zelda," the two said together. Mistress Zelda clipped a leash to Ashley's collar, then joined Ashley's collar to Miranda's with a small chain. When they left the dungeon crawling behind the dominatrix she glanced to the side trying to avoid looking at Ashley's bruised ass.

"Enjoying the view, Miranda?" Mistress Zelda asked as they made their way out into the room they had waited in before heading down a long hall.

"Not especially, Mistress Zelda," she replied.

"I suggest you keep in mind that it could just as easily have been you that earned a dose of the paddle."

"Yes, Mistress Zelda," Miranda said sounding completely dejected.

They came to a plain white door at the end of the hall. Mistress Zelda opened it, positioning her body to block their view of the room. When they crawled in, both Ashley and Miranda were shocked and horrified to find themselves in an adult nursery.

The walls and ceiling had been painted pink and the floor was done in hardwood. Against the far wall were two identical adult-sized cribs both in white with pink bedding. against the wall to the right was an adult-sized changing table, fully stocked with diapers, wipes, and baby powder. On the left wall was a large chest of drawers that somehow both Ashley and Miranda knew was packed full of adult-sized baby clothes. Strewn about the room in a random, yet organized fashion were several large stuffed animals, an adult-sized white big wheel with pink wheels, a pink and white sit and spin, and several other toys. As they looked around the room they at first did not notice the two women walk in behind them. One was blonde, the other a redhead. They wore long white and pink gowns designed to be opened easily at the front to expose their breasts.

"Until you two can't learn to work together until you learn to play nice. So until you learn to play nice, you will be staying in this nursery. While here, you will wear and use diapers, and be breastfed by these wet nurses." Mistress Zelda paused to allow the two women to introduce themselves.

"Hello little ones, I'm Miss Monica," the blonde said with a sweet-looking smile.

"You two are going to be such cut babies," the redhead said, "I am Miss Lila."

"Oh and before I forget, so long as you're here in the nursery, you will call me 'Mommy.'"

"This cannot be happening, this cannot be happening!" Miranda thought in a panic.

Mistress Zelda undid the small chain joining their collars, then undid the leash that was clipped to Ashley's collar. "On the changing table Sweetpea," she said looking down at Ashley and pointing at the changing table. Ashley's entire body turned red with shame.

"Yes, Mommy," she said barely above a whisper. Fearing more punishment she stood and climbed up onto the changing table, knowing that if she refused it would only lead to more punishment. She put up no fight when Mistress Zelda guided her into a laying position and then used the built-in leather cuffs she had not even noticed to lock her wrists and ankles in place.

"Monica, and you get me a bowl of warm water, shaving cream, a washcloth, and a razor? Sweetpea has some hair between her legs that we need to take care of."

"Of course, Mistress Zelda," Monica replied before leaving into the attached bathroom. She returned a few minutes later with the requested items.

"Thank you, Monica," Mistress Zelda said as she took the items and set them on the changing table next to Ashley's right leg. She dunked the washcloth in the warm water then began gently patting her pussy. Once it was suitably damp. She coated her pussy with a generous layer of shaving cream and picked up the razor. "Stay still Sweetpea."

Ashley flushed with shame again. Just when she thought she couldn't be more humiliated than she had been before, this woman managed to top herself. She nearly began sobbing again when the woman she was now required to call 'Mommy' slowly and carefully the razor along her pussy.

"I can't believe it, but between the paddling and now this, I feel sorry for Ashley," Miranda thought as she watched Mistress Zelda carefully shave Ashley's most intimate area.

"There, all nice and smooth," Mistress Zelda said a few minutes later as she wiped away the excess shaving cream and used her hand to make sure it was smooth. Satisfied with her work she looked at Ashley and smiled. She undid the leather cuffs keeping Ashley's ankles in place. "Do you want Mommy to put your diaper on, Sweetpea?"

"Y-yes, M-m-mommy," Ashley said fighting back a sob.

"Okay," Mistress Zelda said as she grabbed the baby powder and began powdering Ashley's pussy. She grabbed a pink diaper with rainbows on it before lifting Ashley's legs and laying the diaper out on the changing table. Keeping a firm grip on Ashley's legs she then applied a generous amount of powder to Ashley's bruised ass. After fastening the diaper she helped Ashley sit up. "Stay," she said before walking over to the chest of drawers. She found a white tee shirt with "MOMMY'S GIRL" on it in bold black lettering. "Get down, Sweetpea." Ashley climbed off of the changing table and sat on the floor as tears silently streamed down her face.

"Please no, please no," Miranda thought her heart pounding in her ears.

"Princess, it's your turn," Mistress Zelda said as she pat the table with her hand. Miranda whined as she climbed up onto the table and lay down. "Would you like a pretty diaper too, Princess?"

"Yes please, Mommy," Miranda said knowing she had . Miranda was quickly diapered and given a yellow shirt with a picture of a dancing unicorn on it.

"Okay girls, play nice and let Miss Monica or Miss Lila know when you get hungry and they'll feed you.

What followed was a humiliating day. The two made a pact to work together, get out of the nursery, and out of Mistress Zelda's care. A little over an hour later despite her best efforts to hold it, Ashley wet her diaper. Miss Lila noticed this immediately and called in Mistress Zelda. Ashley was given a bath and a new diaper before both of them were fed.

By the time 7:00 PM came around, both of them had wet their diapers a total of three times. The two were sitting on the floor passing the time tossing a small ball back and forth when Mistress Zelda walked in now dressed in a loose-fitting yellow tee shirt and red shorts.

"Okay, it's time for all good little babies to go to bed," Mistress Zelda said in a sing-song tone. Ashley looked over at Miranda with a confused look on her face. A look that soon turned to concern when she saw the color drain from Miranda's face. "Do you remember from your rules what that means, Princess?"

"We get bedtime spankings," she said in an almost unbelieving tone.

"Damn it! Every time I think it can't get any more humiliating," Ashley thought.

"Sweetpea, Princess, get on your backs."

"Yes, Mommy," they replied as they lay next to each other on their backs side by side.

"Have they been playing nicely?" Mistress Zelda asked as she undid their diapers.

"Very nicely, Mistress Zelda," Miss Monica answered.

"Hold hands," Mistress Zelda said as she lifted Ashley's legs into the air. Ashley tightened her grip on Miranda's hand and closed her eyes. A moment later, the sound of her hiss of main mixed with the sound of Mommy's hand slapping her bruised ass.

"OW! OW! OH-HO! Mommy please I've been good!"

"I know sweetpea, that's why I'm not using an implement. Just a few more and we'll be done," Mistress Zelda said softly. She gave Ashley four more swats before re-powdering Ashley and giving her a fresh diaper. "Your turn Princess," she said lifting Miranda's legs into the air.

"Please make it quick, please make it quick please make it quick," she thought as she let quiet whines escape her pursed lips as she was given her bedtime spanking. When it was over, just like Ashley she was given a fresh diaper and the two were placed in the cribs.

What will happen when Miranda and Ashley earn their way out of the nursery?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)