More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by YuriLover567 YuriLover567

Who's gonna get stripped naked?

Mirai

A former First-Year at Hebijo Clandestine Girls' Academy and member of the rogue band of shinobi known as the Crimson Squad, Mirai is known for being short-tempered, immature and outright childish. She has an intense desire to be acknowledge by everyone around her and hates nothing more than being ignored, stemming from a childhood of being ignored by her family.

Mirai is quick to insult others and loves getting into arguments with people. Despite this, she is in fact very timid and is deathly afraid of what others may think of her. She has a long history of being bullied because of her appearance, and as result Mirai suffers from very low self-esteem and has a habit of hiding when things go to far. Because of this, the other members of the Crimson Squad are very protective of her, especially Hikage.

Despite her childish appearance, Mirai actually isn't any younger than the likes of Yagyuu, Hibari, Minori or others who are in fact the same age as her and look far more mature, a fact that frustrates her to no end. She'll use any means possible to try and make herself look older, which often leads to people playing pranks on her.

She idolizes Haruka, viewing her as the ideal mature woman that she desperately wants to be, and is the author of a very popular fiction series called Rapunzel The Shinobi, though she'd rather if nobody knew that fact.

How will Mirai lose her clothes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)