More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by The-Drunken-Bandit The-Drunken-Bandit

Pick from the basket which overlord you want to see my random thoughts on!

Minion Mishaps

Creating minions is not always a clear cut and clean process and thus you may suffer some... accidents when creating your minions.

Hey there folks! Minion mishaps is my series on accidental mistakes made by the overlords when they first created their minions! Think of them as... what if bloopers if you will.

Say instead of summoning the genderless goblins and orcs, like we did in the magical overlord path, Say the MO messed up slightly and accidently created hyper sexualized versions of his minions! An let say that some of these new Sexy green skins looked like very famous Internet OC's, like Vem, And pixie fizzcrank to just name a few. An lets just say that most of the goblins wont work unless given... a allowance personally given to them by the overlord over the course of several long and hard earned hours?

This is just an example of the types of minion bloopers you can expect here in Minion Mishaps, so stay tuned!

Which mishap would you like to see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)